**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I try to do?

I am a fairly new player with starting not long ago, I have completed the first two Acts and a quarter way done the third. I try to do all the Events; Deadpool, Infinity War, Ant-Man, etc. Should I be focusing on Arena, catalysts, ISO (Campaign) or doing Events. My current line up is at 8.4K (would show but the game is in maintenance) I am slowly growing but pretty soon my team will all be at rank three, four stars and I don't know what I shall do after that to upgrade them because getting tier four catalysts for basic is hard.

Any tips would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @rdm_mdr first do u have a good alliance ? I have a very active alliance and we can help with the t4basics. Besides that u wanna 100% Act 1 and 2 if u haven't already then 100% Act 3 😉
  • Options
    rdm_mdrrdm_mdr Posts: 10
    @Namelez I have 100% Act 1 and am working on 100%ing Act 2 during wars, and I am in an Alliance with my friends and I am currently the highest. BTW how could my team help with t4basics. And barely beating Act 3 MonkaS
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Ur team could help with t4basics by running and 100% Map 1 AQ all week... Climb to about Silver 1 to Gold 3 in AW spend ur glory on t4basics 😉
  • Options
    rdm_mdrrdm_mdr Posts: 10
    @Namelez We are currently Bronze 1, and growing (because of my carry *cough*) and does AQ map 1 really give the worth??
  • Options
    Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    rdm_mdr wrote: »
    I am a fairly new player with starting not long ago, I have completed the first two Acts and a quarter way done the third. I try to do all the Events; Deadpool, Infinity War, Ant-Man, etc. Should I be focusing on Arena, catalysts, ISO (Campaign) or doing Events. My current line up is at 8.4K (would show but the game is in maintenance) I am slowly growing but pretty soon my team will all be at rank three, four stars and I don't know what I shall do after that to upgrade them because getting tier four catalysts for basic is hard.

Any tips would be nice.

I would only do arena if your shooting for a really good champ. If you need catalyst for a champ rank up focus on catalyst for that champ. Iso can really be earned in both story and event. As far as upgrading champs. I would focus on your story. And then some for your event , not including Catalyst quest and stuff like that.
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    If you've been playing less then 3 months, grind arena and you're almost sure to get top rewards. If it's past 3 months focus on act 3 and 4 to get your level up, but also play the eq because they have great rewards compared to story quest, but less gold, iso and xp.
    Also find an active alliance it helps you grow so much faster.

Basically give up your social live and play as mich as possible 😂