Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Crossbones not properly negating Glancing

Several times now I have been using Crossbones to fight Antman in quests and he keeps glancing no matter how many stacks of fury I have up. I'm talking at 6 to 8 stacks of fury, where the he should have a negative chance to proc any defensive ability. Anyone else noticing problems with this?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 2,037 ★★★★
    Antman glance has a 100% decrease ability accuracy which negates bw crossbones Elektra u can't negate glancing
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    You can't bypass glance
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Curious if Archangel would cancel it since Ant-Mans ability states opponents "suffer -100% offensive ability accuracy" and Archangels states "Ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponents ability" Since Ant-Man is trying to decrease Archangels, it should negate it. Then if AA is duped he could, in theory, stop glancing.
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    AA doesn't need to be awaken.
    Wanted to try it but i can't find anyone with awaken Ant Man as top champion :D
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I had same issue, could not find an Ant-Man. AA awakened ability is what decreases opponents ability accuracy. He does not need to be awakened for his passive affect.
  • MoridinMoridin Posts: 3
    It was working before, did they change how antman works?