**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you going to add Joe Fixit to 5* crystals permanently please?

You’d be kind of pissed off if you were me and you waited 2 years for 5* version of him and they only gave you 3 tries at him and didn’t get him in a special crystal offer (Bleed crystal one recently”) instead of a special crystal dedicated just to him. And I don’t have 12-24 hours in a two day span to get over 29 million points in Arena. Guess only good thing that came out of this for me is that there was a limit of 3 crystals on that offer or I would have kept going until I got him duped since that would have been easier than trying to get a 5* Science Awakening Gem. @moderators/programmers/developers or whoever. Please don’t make him a one time offer and then take him away forever again.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't know why the narrative has been "theyd be too powerful." The too powerful comment was always made to the pre-12.0 state of the game, and those 4 big nerfs they made. There is a long list of champions not included in 5*, I think because itd just be too much. You can see some of those champions added to 6* crystal now.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Was he really not in the crystals? I spun all 3 and it showed him as a 5* scrolling by. That was just a bug or something? No one has him then?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    FixitMobb wrote: »
    Was he really not in the crystals? I spun all 3 and it showed him as a 5* scrolling by. That was just a bug or something? No one has him then?

It was just a visual error.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I'll repeat for the ones in the back. The scroll has no correlation to the crystal. Its purely visual.
    If there was a 5* let’s see you try to survive a special 3 Bleed with Deep Wounds from a Rank 5 Joe Fixit. Enough said...
    Rank 5 4* does over 6K Damage from Bleed with max Deep Wounds.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Go home, you’re drunk.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    FixitMobb wrote: »
    Rank 5 4* does over 6K Damage from Bleed with max Deep Wounds.

So does Blade. And he does it with one less bar of power.
    And he gains power from it. And he can turn that power into health.
    Joe...oh. He can trigger the enemy's Willpower.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Passive: At the beginning of the fight and whenever he hits a Heavy Attack, Joe wins a random poker costume and looses a different aspect of the radiated gangster that he is.

HEARTS: Joe activates his accelerated healing ability, securing up to 10% health recovery per second based on stored power.

SPADES: Mr. Fixit is morally ambiguous at best and knows how to make his punches hurt. Each attack has an X% chance of Weakness or Fatigue of the opponent, reducing the Skill characteristic by 45% for 10 seconds.

CLUBS: Joe is not a jerk and he's smart enough to take advantage of anyone who thinks he is, granting 200 critical rate for every 5 hits of his combo meter with a limit of 100.

DIAMONDS: He may not be as big as the Hulk, but you still will not like him when you're angry. Joe gains 5 fury each increasing his Attack by 250.

Passive: An improved immune system provides full immunity to the Battlerealm Poisons.

Subscription Capacity

Fold down

Passive: Mr. Fixit knows how to play the tables and swing the odds in his favor. Each time he plays in Player Ruin, he has X% dechance to Double and win a second poker suit for 10 seconds.