**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's ur favorite champ ?

Comments

• JwsjsjskJwsjsjsk Posts: 2
    Morning star
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I hv Stark spidey 5 Star R5, 5 Star Ghostie at R4, 5 Star GP at R4 & 5 Star Voodoo at R4...I like all of them...Apart from them i wud probably only prefer Medusa at R4 as of now if i had her.......
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Logan
  • iSenbergiSenberg Posts: 9
    Killmonger, i really want to dupe my 5*
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Does @AdOra_ count? She's killing it tonight. She needs to handle most of the announcements from now on.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    @Namelez my favourite champ is Magik followed by X23. Love them both.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Killmonger!
    Who I’m yet to pull...
    The game won’t even give me the 3* version
  • My favorite is Guillotine. Great bleed stack, s2 slays regen champs, her s3 can kill almost anyone from 25-30% health (with enough souls on hand), and her sig has saved me enough times as to be embarrassing, lol. Her biggest drawback is she's a mystic in a class overflowing with powerful champs.
    Plenty of fun champs out there.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    I really, really love Quake <3
    Kudos to you for staying up with the players while the servers explode.
  • Carnage. I know he sucks but I’ve known about Carnage for a while. I even knew about him before I knew about Green Goblin. So I love the symbiote, but in this game he’s poor.
  • Second would have to be Medusa.
  • Cap1111Cap1111 Posts: 2
    star tech Spider-Man
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I realize you haven’t actually been “gone,” but it seems like it’s been a while since you were truly active on the forums, @Ad0ra_ . Welcome back—it’s been a bit dodgy here without you.

Re: champs—I’m going to get nostalgic here and go with my first ever L99 5/50 4* from long ago...he hits with pillows, gives you crushing thumb arthritis, and evades for you at all the wrong times, but he’s ever reliable, double immune, carried me through tons of content and regens like a Timex...the faithful murder-bot Ultron.

Dr. Zola
  • Favourite champ it's a LoL question, But my favourite champ is Stark Spidey and Blade
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Namelez wrote: »
    Mahvel wrote: »
    Ghost Rider! Most versatile champ in the game! Followed closely by Quake.

Pulled a 6* Sentry and the concept is cool I just wish the numbers were better.

Should I r5 my 4* unduped GR ?

Absolutely! He's just as viable without it. Just slightly less duration on your buffs in the end and a little less damage. If you ever get an AG IMO he is your number 1 choice to use it on.
  • RivalDudeRivalDude Posts: 2
    Gwenpool is the best of all. Bleed, power lock, incinerate and 6000 armor break!! and this can be done forever in a fight with bleed active.
  • idealcutidealcut Posts: 7
    I really enjoy playing with Thor. Especially in AQ against all the sentinels... his armor downs crush them
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Cap Infinity War has changed the game for me.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster. Very O.P champ. 😏
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Gully. Of all the fantastic mystics, I love gully. ❤️❤️❤️
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I would have to say Hood because his invisibility is insane and his abilities and animations are really nice as well.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I'm a big fan of X-Men... and Psylocke is the one I like the most. Magik is a close second.
  • SixxdagodSixxdagod Posts: 21
    Cable
  • nmess23nmess23 Posts: 9
    definitely sabretooth or taskmaster
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Ghost Rider! Most versatile champ in the game! Followed closely by Quake.

Pulled a 6* Sentry and the concept is cool I just wish the numbers were better.

Should I r5 my 4* unduped GR ?

Absolutely! He's just as viable without it. Just slightly less duration on your buffs in the end and a little less damage. If you ever get an AG IMO he is your number 1 choice to use it on.

U sure ??? I got a r5 unduped Hyperion... Getting a generic from Act 4 use it on Hype or GR ?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake, hands down
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Like the animations, design and playability of Sabretooth. Now if the persistent charges would just not go to zero.