**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystical Mastery Core problems

I am having problems with the event quest : Mystical Turbulence. I have been trying for the last 3 weeks to obtain a Mystical Mastery Core, every Thursday with no success. I have tried a few different things such as: clearing the easy/medium/hard to 100%, entering and exiting repeatedly, logging out and then back in, updating my game, and resetting my phone. None of these techniques have worked yet, I am looking for suggestions from Kabam or the MCOC community to help me resolve this issue. I am currently working on my 4th Mastery point for Mystic Dispersion and the 40 Core cost is fair, but I don't want to have to buy the whole 40 and then 80 with UNITS just to Master it. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    You can purchase them with loyalty points as well. They don't show up all the time in the event quests.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see cores in the rewards and don't think it's possible to get them through the daily quest

sfdph3a66dtl.png
    kwinmwam3lnw.png
    xg8tuniwa56h.png

• 3 weeks in a row? I have a buddy who get's one the first step into easy and one half way up the left side on medium almost weekly.
  • Here's a pic of one on a level.ds8n846xqir7.jpg
  • I used to get them all of the time, I had to search sometimes, but they were always available. Now, not even 1.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Wanted to post about this.

It seems to be RNG. Sometimes I get one on medium and one on hard. I thought there was a way to 'force' it out.

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see cores in the rewards and don't think it's possible to get them through the daily quest

Trimmed the images, because they're redundant. He's talking about the mystical mastery cores which pop up as rewards along the path occasionally in the class specific event quest.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

Trimmed the images, because they're redundant. He's talking about the mystical mastery cores which pop up as rewards along the path occasionally in the class specific event quest.

Yeah I know what he's talking about....maybe I just never realized they were offered there. I don't think I've ever seen one....lmao
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I have to say, I haven't had any success for past few weeks either. I run all 3 100% and one line each after that. Usually I could get at least 1. If not, then the next week, but it doesn't seem so now
  • Haji_Saab, I have been purchasing them with Units, every Friday. lol I am looking for an answer as to why the drought on my game. The leader of our alliance told me to contact Kabam in these regards, because no one else is having this issue.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Its just luck if u dont finish the map once or twice they dont renew if u dont see a core in the map and reset without completing it wont reset and add u a mastery core...if u notice everytime jumping in a map with lvl2 potion but u take other path most of the times u jump in that map there will always be a lvl 2 potion at that same node until u clear that path and restart the map then a lvl2 potion will be spawned in another node
  • 4_ME_U_DON3, that is the best explanation I have read so far. Thanks!
  • So, no answer?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You don't get the chance for them to appear only be exiting/entering the quest multiple times. You need to cpmplete it in order to reset it
  • I have, I've completed all 3, multiple times. No changes.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Try doing another quest. Afterwards, go back to mystical turbulence and there should be some changes to the map.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Just grind units in arena and buy the cores, its slow and boring but at least its free. I now have MD at R4.
  • That is what I have been doing, I am trying to find out if Kabam changed the output percentages for special cores, because it's been the same on all of the daily contests. No cores at all. I have MD at 4 as well, working on final mastery.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's totally random. Like most of Kabam's logic.
  • Tomorrow in the loyalty store you can buy as many as you want for 8k loyalty.

What ever class is currently in the event quest, will show up in the loyalty store the next day.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    It's totally random. Like most of Kabam's logic.

this made my day! however it is random you'd better buy them in the store when they're available
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited July 2017
    You need to take the Magical Mystery Tour, they hand out Mystical Mastery Cores at the end.