**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Which 4* should I rank to 4/40 ??

the_rudy_vibesthe_rudy_vibes Posts: 16
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
P.S - none of them are awakened(duped) !!
Guys please help me out m really confused ..

Which 4* should I rank to 4/40 ?? 24 votes

Hawkeye
33%
Jank39TendersquadAlex13369SuskanutSuperSam57ToasterNatterchuiku2XxOriginalxX 8 votes
Daredevil (classics)
0%
Mephisto
58%
smorganismSpeedbumpIcecold2099Aanthoshchong2Bruinsfan8510MortensisJbz_j_k_96DedaminFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZachchuck88Syndicate_Ajonasmelo42HatimTai 14 votes
Captain America (classics)
0%
Captain marvel
4%
Bahamut 1 vote
Deadpool (x-force)
0%
Howard the duck (lol)
4%
Foxhero007 1 vote

Comments

• Mephisto
    Also depends on who is duped
  • None are duped !!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Mephisto
    Mephisto is excellent, but HE is also great, don't underestimate HE for you can spam SP1 for bleed & power drain

However, if you need to face the collector or someone with projectiles, DD classic with sig 99 is a great choice.

DP x-force and Duck are trash in comparison, don't bother, only use them for arena roster.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye is so useful with his power drain. Second choice would be Mephisto
  • Thanks dude .
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Mephisto
    Or Hawkeye..
  • Bungyman_BMBungyman_BM Posts: 33
    if None are duped then I would say hold for a few week until next 4 star comes along, if not then Hawkeye with he’s bleed/powerdrain combo, keep em bleeding while power draining, but then again daredevil is good for he’s low block damage so is captain America..
  • Thanks for your suggestions guys ..