**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Restart AQ

Why wouldn't you just restart AQ like in the past. Just wasted resources because of this maintenance. You guys really don't care about your customers. About time to quit for good.

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Just curious what resources did you waste? Besides the cost of the map of course
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Yeah. No reason for us to even do rest of the aq week. Only could clear one bg. 30 minute timers were simply not enough. If you were in the wrong time zone during this outage you lost a week of aq.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Looks like don't need to restart now, since AQ is over -- even if it means many alliances might not complete one or more bgs ...
  • Armyman300Armyman300 Posts: 19
    The cost of the map. Wasted resources. I am the leader of my ally.
  • Sam716Sam716 Posts: 24
    We had same problem no BG complete we are mixed group from all over the world so even with 30 minue energy wasn’t enough
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    Nobody sees the big picture

İ think kabam shut off the servers on purpose. Yesterday all the community was talking about how an ally is being pushed by kabam to take the rewards that they didnt deserve, the screens about their cheat and kabams ignorance..

However today we are talking about compensation, reduced timers so pls just think one moment and see the picture kabam has successfully changed ppls focus and again protected the rich cheaters
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Seetheevil wrote: »

İ think kabam shut off the servers on purpose. Yesterday all the community was talking about how an ally is being pushed by kabam to take the rewards that they didnt deserve, the screens about their cheat and kabams ignorance..

However today we are talking about compensation, reduced timers so pls just think one moment and see the picture kabam has successfully changed ppls focus and again protected the rich cheaters

You hit the nail on the head. Kabam absolutely shut the servers off on purpose just too take the resources away and divert your attention. I can't believe you figured out their devious plan that quickly. You should investigate more companies to sniff out their evil plots......

I'm being completely sarcastic here.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

To be fair, DIVERSION is one of the common tactics used by politicians, even by the governments. It is way too common. However, not so sure about a gaming-company though. If they have to go this route, they must be extremely desperate.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★

That outage cost kabam a lot of money. Refreshes in the goldpool arena alone were a massive loss in revenue.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    We did map 5 finished all 3 with spare time

Ya we didn't have any issue with map 6 but we have a lot of US players
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    I think they should just consider that round of aq was fully completed.
    So everyone get Max points and rewards.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Nah. Worse case scenario you score lower for one week of aq. Come on now... it’s ONE WEEK. People acting like the machine keeping their heart pumping was turned off... yeah it sucks.. if they end up giving you the points for aq great I’m happy for you, but people need to stop acting like a bomb dropped on their family home.