**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for 8 hours

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
I wonder if Kabam will give us anything for the game being down for so long.....cuts into our AQ, Arena, quests, missions. This was ridiculous

Comments

• boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    Honestly they should. And it can't be something crappy either.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    They stated that they will. Learn to be patient.
  • Hopefully something for those that used a gold pool ticket too. All those hours missed grinding.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    1/3 of AW time down the toilet...
  • Hi Bruinsfan8510,

We do apologize for the extended downtime last night. We do appreciate everyone's patience while our Team worked on resolving the issue. Our Team will definitely be taking a look into how this affected all of you Summoners. You can read our latest updates here.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Bruinsfan8510,

We do apologize for the extended downtime last night. We do appreciate everyone's patience while our Team worked on resolving the issue. Our Team will definitely be taking a look into how this affected all of you Summoners. You can read our latest updates here.

I am sure we all read that, but, are we just supposed to wait or do we send feedback in game or what?

Some of us lost ISO and other stuff that expired, so not sure what are we supposed to be doing?
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Wait
  • Hi SparkAlot,

As previously mentioned, our Team will be looking into the full impact and start discussion regarding what compensation will look like early next week.
  • smorganismsmorganism Posts: 13
    The compo better be something legit. I'm talking revives, potions, boosts, and 4* crystals.

If we get a bunch of shards for PHC's I will vomit.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Are u guys really kidding yourself or what, dont get expectation too high, they are liable for 5*/6*/4* boosts as the entire community faced the problem in which most people day time got ruined compared to others night time in arena, and then theres the assignments rewards as well as the good faith should get as 2000 5* shards and other stuff energy reffills and im an elite level player do not , although the boycott could potentially force them to give us something more for "summoner appreciation"
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I'd suggest 2 of every type of t4 catalyst, 1 of severy type of 4* awakening gem, 5000 5* shards and a 4* modok. At minimum I would love the t4 catalysts

That doesnt help the top at all.

The t4cc would expire the 4 gems would.rot for months..

No one cares whether it would help the top or not. All you have to consider is what you missed out on because you couldn't play. There is NO WAY that you missed out on anything more than a few shards of various crystals. You are all being ridiculous with these demands.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I am very thankful that the team at Kabam successfully fixed the issues last night but as we have all mentioned, we missed out on many things and summoners should most certainly recieve high compensation for the what I experienced 10 hour emergency maintenance. Compensation should include:
    One of Every Tier 4 Class Catalyst 4000+ 4* Shards or Crystals
    5000+ 5* Shards or Crystals
    Tier 3+ Alliance/Standard Health Potions and/or Team Health Potions
    Tier 3+ Alliance/Standard Revives and/or Team Revives
    2+ X-Force Crystals
    Many Tier 3+ ISO
    5+ Crystal Shards Crystals
    1+ 5* Generic Awakening Gem
    2+ 4* Generic Awakening Gem
    30 +1 4* Signature Stones
    20 +1 5* Signature Stones

And some other stuff

Is that all? Lol!
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    I am very thankful that the team at Kabam successfully fixed the issues last night but as we have all mentioned, we missed out on many things and summoners should most certainly recieve high compensation for the what I experienced 10 hour emergency maintenance. Compensation should include:
    One of Every Tier 4 Class Catalyst 4000+ 4* Shards or Crystals
    5000+ 5* Shards or Crystals
    Tier 3+ Alliance/Standard Health Potions and/or Team Health Potions
    Tier 3+ Alliance/Standard Revives and/or Team Revives
    2+ X-Force Crystals
    Many Tier 3+ ISO
    5+ Crystal Shards Crystals
    1+ 5* Generic Awakening Gem
    2+ 4* Generic Awakening Gem
    30 +1 4* Signature Stones
    20 +1 5* Signature Stones

And some other stuff

Someone's off their meds!!!
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Just give units... or glory.
  • TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    If anything I would say 1 5* Awakening Generic Gem and a 5* Hero Crystal if that’s not too much to ask for. At the least rewards better than any other maintenance reward due to how long this was down for
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    If anything I would say 1 5* Awakening Generic Gem and a 5* Hero Crystal if that’s not too much to ask for. At the least rewards better than any other maintenance reward due to how long this was down for

I do agree it was down for an awfully long time... I think a decent compensation would consist of 5k 5* shards... 4k 4* shards... A 4* Generic Gem and 20 Generic Sig Stones... Possibly some lvl 2 revives and 50k gold
  • Hey All!

I am going to go ahead and close this now, as we already have a conversation on this topic over here.
This discussion has been closed.