**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30 min aq/aw timers permanent. Infinite energy when kasham effs up.

MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Make this happen. Good talk.

Comments

• Some of the thing in life we need to experience before we can say how it works. I have noted that this 30-minute timer was very good in many ways. I managed to move a quick 5 fight before midnight and be rested sleeping like before, it is unhealthy to wait for the five energy fight sleeping at 2 am and work the following day. Honestly to the company, this is good we have this as above (30-minutes timer)
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    If Kabam made AQ timers 30 minutes permanently it would be a significant quality of life upgrade while I don't think it would diminish profitability at all, truly a "win-win".
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You know these forums get deleted over stupid posts like this right? Lol
  • Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 44
    Haha. I literally just wrote the same thing.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    I ain't scared
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Not about being scared, your ask is outrageous. 1 hour timers is more than enough time to finish any map for alliance quest. Don’t fix your alliance quest issues with outrageous asks, fix your alliance communication. Lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Gets 30-minute timers, Kabam introduces larger maps just like they did with AW maps. Be careful what you wish for.