**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Joined AQ while editing my team only have one attacker

I was picking my team for AQ in the edit team part. I was about to add a champ when I suddenly joined with only one champ.

Comments

• MusicmanMusicman Posts: 18
    jrl382svx5mq.png
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Ouch. Better play like hell with Hulk.
    It's not a bug? You can actually play with one champ??
    I figured it wouldn't even let you join without 3.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It's not a bug, you can do any quest with as few as 1 champ.

That sucks you found out the hard way. Hopefully your aflame is one of the good ones and understands and doesn't kick...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Musicman wrote: »
    It's not a bug? You can actually play with one champ??

Definitely not a bug. You can play with one champ, it just puts you at a disadvantage.
    There's pop ups for everything why not one asking are you sure you don't want 3 champs?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    There's pop ups for everything why not one asking are you sure you don't want 3 champs?

There is a pop up, guess you like clicking the checkbox.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    It looks like you're doing map 5. Just arrange to be the backup on each section.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It looks like you're doing map 5. Just arrange to be the backup on each section.

That's map 3, not map 5.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

If you’ve checked off the “don’t need to see this alert” again box, there’s no way to bring it back
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

If you’ve checked off the “don’t need to see this alert” again box, there’s no way to bring it back

Exactly. You don't check it ever.

Been playing for 7 months and I still have it, why take the risk.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I accidentally checked the box about a month ago, no way to get it back.

Yesterday I joined war with two champs on accident because I missed the box on a drag and drop. :neutral:
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    I accidentally checked the box about a month ago, no way to get it back.

Yesterday I joined war with two champs on accident because I missed the box on a drag and drop. :neutral:

But then you still need to confirm the team twice from that point. Once to actually select that team of champs then again to start AQ.