**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the best AW boss atm?

2»

Comments

• Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Morningstar
    I should've said Dorm with Md5. Nobody can avoid the MD or degeneration. Medusa can be handled

yeah you can with magik. and once you enter the sp2 lock there's nothing he can do
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Morningstar
    The people that are overlooking Morningstar must be in low tiers not knowing what is happening at the top, Medusa is now getting one shotted and top teams are using Morningstar, she will flood the game soon and you will start to see her as boss in many was, while IMIW is used as a blocker to the Mini-bosses
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Morningstar
    For me it’s morninstar but my alliance solos any boss every war. We rarely don’t have a solo on the boss
  • Options
    Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Nightcrawler
    Hello, my name is SPAM! Would you like some green eggs and spam!? SPAMITY SPAM SPAM. Annoyng so much, nightcrawler is
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Morningstar
    Maxed MD then Morningstar. Medusa can be soloed.
  • Options
    wheres iceman. i hate fighting him the most
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Modok
    Noticed that once a champ becomes an aq boss for some time, it becomes less effective as aw boss because players who become aq boss clearers have known how to beat that champ. I chose modok because i have him. But i admit he becomes easy to beat now that Blade is ubiquitous. Medusa still is viable imo
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Modok
    All upcoming champions with a bug
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Morningstar
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    And sig 200 does not make them a better boss. If someone was dumb enough (or simply over the game and did it for fun) they could r5 a sig 200 KK... is she now the best boss based on your logic?

Sig plays a huge part for bosses like Iceman. Sig 200 iceman could take away 70-80% of your health depending on class advantage/disadvantage
  • Options
    DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Morningstar
    MS forces you to only use a handful of champions. Iceman, GR and LC are Only viable options to solo her.
    Easily done but you need one of them at r5 to be able to do it.

Medusa is a good boss but has more counters than MS
  • Options
    MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Modok
    Modok does one shot to blade, spider dies one shot to AA, dorm one shot to blade... Medusa is the hardest to one shot

Hood, SW, Blade, and Killmonger handle her fine.
  • Options
    Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    Modok
    Modok