**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the worst champion

Comments

• PrathamPratham Posts: 6
    Austd001_ wrote: »
    Hulkbuster. Terrible attack, no immunities, sp1 and sp2 can easily be evaded, easy to bait, and even though Prestige Wars are dead (RIP AQ Rewards) his prestige is low.

How tf do you evade hulk busters L2?
    You are the worst player in the game if you cannot evade HB's L2 Groot is the worst btw
  • AshkenziaAshkenzia Posts: 13
    Without any doubts,Colossus.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster. Completely and utterly useless
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Send a Colossus his way
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Female Champion:
    Kamala Khan

Male Champion:
    Colossus = Groot
  • JwsjsjskJwsjsjsk Posts: 2
    IP
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Colossus is bleed immune and has good sp3 damage (although that is not saying much).
    Hulkbuster is strictly worse than colossus.

So I would say hulkbuster and groot
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I think the worst champion depends on the individual player and the situation.

A champion that excels as a defender, will probably make for a poor attacker. That goes the same for making a champion more suited to attacking as a defender.

A champion like Gwenpool that can pile on D.O.T is far more suited for an LOL run or questing, versus a damage sponge like Colossus.

As for grinding in the arena; use them all. Regardless of the situation. Points are points. And if your worthless Kamila Khan gets you over the point threshold for the featured champ; then doesn’t that make her useful?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Groot, colossus, Deadpool xforce, hulkbuster, maybe a few others I can’t think of but these are a tie for worse champs they serve absolutely no purpose in the contest today which is sad because the are all iconic chamos
  • FSpreeFSpree Posts: 9
    Groot, with Khamala Khan following closely behind.
    Groot hits like a wet noodle + awkward animations.
    Khamala's just Khamala...She has lame specials and animations.
  • SundogSundog Posts: 20
    Kamala Khan
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    We're seeing the same names again and again. Most of them are old-style champion tanks with high health pools, poor utility and low attack. Their usual saving graces are entirely defensive; but more experienced players don't get much benefit because they're already skilled at not getting hit, so don't see as much benefit of high health pools/resistance.

They do have a purpose in that we do need these guys to make up the contest you know - I'd rather not face quest line-ups entirely composed of Corvus, Nightcrawler, Blade, Sparky and Hyperion.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster. Terrible attack, no immunities, sp1 and sp2 can easily be evaded, easy to bait, and even though Prestige Wars are dead (RIP AQ Rewards) his prestige is low.

Very concerning. Voices seemingly being silenced for no reason.
  • MrStarks76MrStarks76 Posts: 5
    Nah OG Iron Man... Pathetic and a waste.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    The saving graces of these champions are probably best considered when you're fighting against them, not using them in attack.

Groot - huge health pool, bleed immune, reduces all debuff durations, reasonable regeneration on SP2, unblockable SP2 (that was a pain on the Prove Yourself node...), modest bleed on SP3. Groot's actually okay, you know!

Hulkbuster - huge health pool and incredible armour when Awakened. Massive damage on the SP3 if you're foolish enough to take one on the nose.

Deadpool XF - high basic stats, good bleed damage (especially with Deep Wounds), late-on power surge leads to a high risk of an SP3 to the face.

Colossus - bleed immune, great armour and decent health pool. Reasonable damage on specials when Armoured up. The antidote to Blade!

She-Hulk - high basic damage and health, poison immune, good damage on heavy when stunned. Sig ability quite useful against Skill/Science champs.

Iron Patriot - really good armour, good armour break/stuns, very long stun on SP3 (4.5 seconds). Signature ability powerful, and can turn a match even if you lose functionality through burnout.

Spider-Gwen - I'm now struggling here, but she has good critical damage especially when Awakened

Kamala Khan - poison immune... Um...

Carnage - um... no, I've got nothing.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hm, probably mephisto
  • Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
    Kamala Khan all day is the worse champ!!
  • FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14
    Definitely Colossus
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    edited July 2018
    The saving graces of these champions are probably best considered when you're fighting against them, not using them in attack.

Groot - huge health pool, bleed immune, reduces all debuff durations, reasonable regeneration on SP2, unblockable SP2 (that was a pain on the Prove Yourself node...), modest bleed on SP3. Groot's actually okay, you know!

Hulkbuster - huge health pool and incredible armour when Awakened. Massive damage on the SP3 if you're foolish enough to take one on the nose.

Deadpool XF - high basic stats, good bleed damage (especially with Deep Wounds), late-on power surge leads to a high risk of an SP3 to the face.

Colossus - bleed immune, great armour and decent health pool. Reasonable damage on specials when Armoured up. The antidote to Blade!

She-Hulk - high basic damage and health, poison immune, good damage on heavy when stunned. Sig ability quite useful against Skill/Science champs.

Iron Patriot - really good armour, good armour break/stuns, very long stun on SP3 (4.5 seconds). Signature ability powerful, and can turn a match even if you lose functionality through burnout.

Spider-Gwen - I'm now struggling here, but she has good critical damage especially when Awakened

Kamala Khan - poison immune... Um...

Carnage - um... no, I've got nothing.

So you listed the worst of them all and Carnage was the absolute worst of the worst. Sounds about right. Groot tho' 😴

I think all the champs you listed are in desperate need for updates. The game is growing but it left them behind and now they have to put up with the status of "worst". HB duped/Groot used to be god tier defenders. Colossus was your go to guy for bleed paths in the good old days of the contest.. Now meh
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Colossus Deadpool X Force and Hulkbuster
  • Silas1996Silas1996 Posts: 22
    Carnage he suck in arena also
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Kabama Khan has her uses, I came back from a break a few weeks ago and rolled her in a 4* crystal then puked and sold her because I was short on 5* shards and rolled a Blade 😂 No joke I have pictures for proof. She is absolutely terrible besides that though. Now I just want to keep rolling her so I can sell her.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    GROOT

When anyone has a bad pull, my alliance says" could have been worse, could have pulled Groot"

When someone pulls a Groot... damn man I feel for ya
  • DhruvgajjarDhruvgajjar Posts: 46
    Jesse0172 wrote: »
    Who do you think is the worst champion in general?
    Kabam

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Iceman
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Groot it is
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Kamala Khan isn’t even bottom 3.. poison immune AND gives stark enhanced a nice shock damage enhancement! Collosus, carnage, fix it, hulk buster, all worse.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Kabam