**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Double tap to choose champs

AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I just think this would make choosing our arena teams soooooo much easier!

Seems to me it would be way better and faster than already doing what we do, tapping on a champ and then dragging them across our entire phone screen. Once you've even selected your first champ and click on the syngeries, just double tap on the next champ you'd like to have. And of course single tap to pull up normal info.

Also, adding in a 4* version of the same character under the 5* when you have both would be even more fantastic to have as well! I know we can't have it all.
So really would love to be able to double tap and choose a team.

Thx!

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    I agree with the double tap but not the 4* and 5*.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I dunno. This could cause you to pull up characters of the wrong star, uh, number if you have many of the same champ. If this were to work effectively, then they would have to ask you which one you would like to use after the double click, as some arenas allow 2, or sometimes even 3 different champ rarities. This could end up being even more tedious than the normal drag-and-drop.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yeah, especially with people with a ton of synergies. But like I said, just really would like to double tap to choose a champ. A lot less cleaning in between hitting fights and easier on the ol' now worn thumbs of arena grinds lol
  • Twisted_cookieTwisted_cookie Posts: 27
    When sending them out for help a help all button would be nice