Controls not responding

CovenatorCovenator Member Posts: 13
The controls are messing up again. Its dropping blocks and combo hits, and dashing forward on it's own. Almost in every fight I lose complete control and player doesn't respond at all

Comments

• FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Member Posts: 53
    That happened on my tablet. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix it.
  • CovenatorCovenator Member Posts: 13
    Tried that, didn't work. The same thing about two weeks ago. It happens on Samsung GS7 too
  • StrStr Member Posts: 547 ★★
    I have an s8+ and i have noticed more issues. Lack of block, heavy mid combo or suddenly stops the combo part way through to be attacked.

Additionally it started the fight timer in aq but wouldnt let me join so my champ lost 1/2 health.

Speaking to my alliance though the vast majority havent experienced this. Maybe just certain samsung models?

wtpb1eb63tpm.jpg
  • CovenatorCovenator Member Posts: 13
    @str. I see the issues on both the Samsung and Apple iPad air. Most dont have this, but a few in my alliance have experienced this with different devices
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Member Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I get this mostly with Archangel and Hela after specials and heavy attacks
  • Blizzard_BomberBlizzard_Bomber Member Posts: 34
    Edit April'2023: The Game controls are still messed up counts of players still increasing, Kabam still reaping fruits of 💴💵💶💷💸💸🪙
    7stars are now available in Game and the AI sucks, you can't even knock them down and block yourself properly before they get up and hit you back.🤣😂
    Conclusion: Game addiction wins. Fairplay lost. Enough to establish that Kabam has not really tried curbing this issue till date. It's beneficial for them from monetary perspective