**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone having less and less success with hulk stunning his opponents

This last AQ was tougher than usual. Hulks hitting weaker and his stun percentage is really low...

When in the past it would say 10% for a crit we would land 100 attacks and get less than a handful but the comp with the same champ and same percent would get near 100%..... now with a stun being at 85% why is it I can go a whole section of AQ without a single stun? That’s ridiculous and very shady kabaam.

Comments

• PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    That sucks. Thor does massive damage; kind of useless without parry, heavy, and stun just like hulk
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Yes. I have a thread stating the same thing about OG Thor and his SP-1. It's been since the update. No response on it, and it's ridiculous.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I haven't had any problems using Hulk