**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reasonable compensation

I obviously agree that there should be compensation for the list of playing time during the maintanence but some of the suggestions that I’ve been seeing have been quite...unrealistic. I think a resonable compensation for those lost 9 hours should be:

For players below lvl 30:
1000 X four star shards
Some team revives
50 units

For players above or equal to lvl 30:
1500 X 4 star shards
2500 X five star shards
Some team revives and heals
100 units

For players in gold pool arena:
1 X 5star AG

While I realise this may be a bit much for just a maintainence, I think kabam is under a lot of fire at the moment with all the technical issues. A lot of complaints about the new micro realms event so I think the compensation listed above can help clear their name.

Please let us know ur opinions in this

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    I obviously agree that there should be compensation for the list of playing time during the maintanence but some of the suggestions that I’ve been seeing have been quite...unrealistic. I think a resonable compensation for those lost 9 hours should be:

1000 X four star shards
    Some team revives
    50 units

1500 X 4 star shards
    2500 X five star shards
    100 units

1 X 5star AG

While I realise this may be a bit much for just a maintainence, I think kabam is under a lot of fire at the moment with all the technical issues. A lot of complaints about the new micro realms event so I think the compensation listed above can help clear their name.

Lol.... Good thing your ideas arent unrealistic.... Why would you suggest separating the player base at level 30? There are lvl 30 players with 5*'s and 5* shards.
    A 5* AG for the goldpool arena? Come on. Even you had to stop and think that its unrealistic. What does a AG have to do with the GP arena? If anything they will just give boosts and arena based compensation for the arena.
  • It’s not just a maintenance compensation. A lot of people’s phone turns extremely hot, game crashing, lagging during fight, means those people lost arena time, used revives that wouldn’t be necessary if game functions correctly etc
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    We should have gotten an extra day for the EQ at least. I was so close to completion and would have gotten it easily if I didn't lose a lunch break to play earlier this week and a whole Saturday earlier in Month (along with a bunch of other small maintenances).
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Yeah that too, my point is kabam is never gonna give out tons of five stars and awakening gems. I don’t even think they’re gonna give the things I listed. So we should probs come back to earth about what to hope for.
    Of course all of this is based on the assumption that they’re even gonna give out a compenstion. They said at first they would be giving it out early this week, it is now almost halfway through the week.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Of course all of this is based on the assumption that they’re even gonna give out a compenstion. They said at first they would be giving it out early this week, it is now almost halfway through the week.

Hope the whale hunt yesterday wasn't it
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    It’s not just a maintenance compensation. A lot of people’s phone turns extremely hot, game crashing, lagging during fight, means those people lost arena time, used revives that wouldn’t be necessary if game functions correctly etc

My game is starting to lag while fighting and I can't even kill a act 1 boss with my r2 five star Hyperion
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    So someone could spend 20 units, get a golden ticket, and get a 5* AG? Makes sense.
    I know that may happen but the chances of that are so small it would probably only apply to a few people. The greater majority still deserves a compensation of some sort
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I'm just confused as to why missing arena time would warrant a 5* AG.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    They should forget of these arena boosts in compensation as it was a special 5 star arena which they messed with us and y the hell do u want 5 * AG😂😂😂 u r vry realistic hahaha .U r the guy who got the only 5 star in the roaster and its blade😂😂😂
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

1000 X four star shards
    Some team revives
    50 units

1500 X 4 star shards
    2500 X five star shards
    100 units

1 X 5star AG

Lol.... Good thing your ideas arent unrealistic.... Why would you suggest separating the player base at level 30? There are lvl 30 players with 5*'s and 5* shards.
    A 5* AG for the goldpool arena? Come on. Even you had to stop and think that its unrealistic. What does a AG have to do with the GP arena? If anything they will just give boosts and arena based compensation for the arena.

What does AG means?
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    I think your input is completely wrong.

The downtime compensation isn't the big problem. I'm actually not worried about them.

The real thing is the time investment on arenas. In my case, I didn't get a golden ticket with the crystal. I had to score 22kk points in a 3*/4* only arena to qualify to the goldpool arena. When the downtime came, it affected differently the players because of the timezone. Those who where sleeping wasn't affected, while it happened at my awaken time.

All I want is a 5* goldpool.

They should concede an arena-version 5* goldpool to all who were enrolled in the arena. (by arena version I mean that, gives only 1 signature level). That's all. I don't want units, 5*s shards, revives or anything.

I don't know if I will ever have the chance to get a 5* goldpool again.
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    I spent 500 units
    Ronildas wrote: »
    I think your input is completely wrong.

The downtime compensation isn't the big problem. I'm actually not worried about them.

The real thing is the time investment on arenas. In my case, I didn't get a golden ticket with the crystal. I had to score 22kk points in a 3*/4* only arena to qualify to the goldpool arena. When the downtime came, it affected differently the players because of the timezone. Those who where sleeping wasn't affected, while it happened at my awaken time.

All I want is a 5* goldpool.

They should concede an arena-version 5* goldpool to all who were enrolled in the arena. (by arena version I mean that, gives only 1 signature level). That's all. I don't want units, 5*s shards, revives or anything.

I don't know if I will ever have the chance to get a 5* goldpool again.

100% He will come back at some point in time
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

1000 X four star shards
    Some team revives
    50 units

1500 X 4 star shards
    2500 X five star shards
    100 units

1 X 5star AG

What does AG means?

Awakening Gem

1000 X four star shards
    Some team revives
    50 units

1500 X 4 star shards
    2500 X five star shards
    100 units

1 X 5star AG

What does AG means?

Awakening Gem

Thanks i thought is some champ
    On the contrary Antony I am a free to play player that has only been playing for around 2 months. I only have two crappy tier four stars and are nowhere near a five star. I just feel for all those people in the goldpool arena and wish for them to get something good for compensation because the truth is that KABAM is never gonna give out free goldpools.
  • Hi All!

We already have an ongoing thread on this topic. Please feel free to join the ongoing compensation discussion here.
This discussion has been closed.