Micro-blocks/micro-dashes

RobjobcbkRobjobcbk Member Posts: 32
Many ai, generally in the more difficult content, spam block (press and depress block quickly). This really effects timing and how to fight certain champs like nightcrawler. In order to get him to switch stances he has to HOLD block but somehow despite holding block the timer goes away. This type of ai also makes the enemy defensive and greatly throws of timing (parry, intercepts, etc).
Another issues is micro-dashes that don’t conclude in a medium attack. The enemy is able to quickly move forward as if dashing but can then block. My character does not have this capability. I believe this is on purpose and started after a large part of the community started to learn intercepting from Dave.
I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed this. The enemy quickly inching across the screen. Not walking but going in and out of block with short dashes in between.
Personally, I think creating ai like this is quite shady. I’ve played this game quite a bit in the past couple years. Things like parry being broken since 12.0 to cause additional block damage, remember the crazy block damage! Then the introduction of nearly unavoidable damage characters like dormammu. All I’m saying is the ai pattern is not consistent with the abilities of my own character controls. I’ll post a video or two if I have to but I believe it’s fairly obvious to see.

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Member Posts: 907 ★★★
    Robjobcbk wrote: »
    Another issues is micro-dashes that don’t conclude in a medium attack. The enemy is able to quickly move forward as if dashing but can then block. The enemy quickly inching across the screen. Not walking but going in and out of block with short dashes in between.

Yeah this is noticeable. Got some weird moves going on for sure. I've learned to just play around it.
  • RobjobcbkRobjobcbk Member Posts: 32
    I mean I have as well but that’s not really a solution. Kabam gets a lot of passes for stuff like this. At what point are the responsible for not changing stuff like this