**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My units was used on one of those pop up t2 catalyst offers

If by any chance can you give my units back? I had accidentally lost 1375 units that i was saving up for something. Please can i get them back.. it was a mystic t2 catalyst offer.. i did not want that

Comments

• Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    if you didn't use any item from it, contact support and they can help you out I assume
  • Options
    Where can i find them.. cause I didn’t touch none of it
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    just don't upgrade any champ ( until you get your units back) and you will be fine I assume
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    1) DO NOT use any of your resource accidentally bought from the mis-click or whatsoever you may call (claim) it
    2) USE THE IN-GAME option to FILL AN IN-GAME TICKET
    3) Don't hope anyone will give you meaningful help here. Expect zero useful closure, except someone is going to tell you they cannot access your in-game profile and details from forum, you need to go thru technical support ticket
    4) Once that, don't keep your hope too high, you may likely receive an AUTOMATED generic copied-and-pasted reply from a non-human being. All you can do is wait, but chances are you may see your ticket being closed and receive another generic reply. If you are lucky, you may get your turn (unsure how long it takes) to be entertained by a real human who can solve your issue.

Good luck.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @KING_ARIES187 on the home tab click on the top left gear icon and go to support. It might take a few weeks but they should return your units if you didn't use any of the items.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, appreciate it