**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overheating Iphones

MOGMOG Posts: 20
Hi.

I’m sorry to be a nuisance but I’m just wondering why that issue with overheating phones haven’t been fixed yet. It’s literally affecting other apps in the phone and to make it worse, it’s so hot sometimes it feels like it’s gonna blow up. I spend money on this game and the last thing I want is my mobile phone that I also spent money on PRIMERILY to play this game to blow up or be destroyed. Another update would be nice because I risk my phone playing this crazy addicting game because it’s my source of enjoyment. Please don’t let us down in this department.

Comments

• MOGMOG Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike or anyone else please let us know. Thank you.
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    Since the last update my phone goes very hot
    cannot play the game
  • edited July 2018
    Hi all! As mentioned by Cristalman, we already have a much larger thread about this issue HERE so be sure to add your information to the thread so the team have as much information as possible all in the same place

We're really sorry for the inconvenience and frustration caused as we investigate this matter but we really appreciate everyone providing their information to us!
This discussion has been closed.