Options

New Update - Issue with Iphone

Guys... I am level 50 and playing this game for almost a year now on my Iphone 7 . Everything was working well until the latest update arrived . My phone is getting frozen alot and screen becomes unresponsive . Scree also gets frozen . Are other Iphone users facing the same issue ? FYI , I got my phone checked from Apple store and there is no issue with Hardware or sofware . Kindly help

Comments

• Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    430zk79kzxw7.gif
  • Options
    FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    your phone is ok.
    Update problem, we all wait for fix
  • Options
    SunSleepsSunSleeps Posts: 7
    I have an Iphone 7 plus, after playing for a few minute, my phone starting to overheat, then he freezes and the screen becomes unresponsive. The only solution so far, was putting the phone in the freezer for a minute.... haha! Kabam, what did you do? Please fix this, thanks.
  • Options
    I can only get 3 fights in the arena and my iPhone 7+ is red hot !!! All since the update...
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Same here,fighting half way, sound turn off.. the intermittent lag... then i just keep getting hits to death.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    There's a large thread about the issues in the Bugs forum, for bug reports on this issue.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for sharing that link, Voluntaris. If everyone could please provide their feedback in that thread, it would be super helpful! I'm truly sorry that you have come across these issues after installing the latest update of the game, and we appreciate your patience as we work to come up with a suitable solution!
This discussion has been closed.