**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game getting worse with each update

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
Forget the bugs now we can't even play :
-game disconnect every 10min by itself even on a 4G network
-very bad connection since 18 v19 has taken it to a new level
-too much loading make playing impossible

i restart the game at least 3 to 4 times an hour it just gets stuck on loading after been disconnected from nowhere

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    7fuwlzqx489m.jpg
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I played for about half an hour and it lagged a lot. Then when I turned it off, the iPad lagged so much that I couldn’t lock it and it eventually just crashed. Please fix.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    They werent kidding when they said 19.0 is their biggest update...more like biggest problem update for us lol
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    rewards get smaller and more outdated with each update, too
  • Hey Player1994, I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues since the last update! The last way we want our players to feel is that things are getting worse after each update, especially when our hopes are that we can make improvements!

There's an active thread HERE, where we are trying to gather as much information as possible in an effort to establish a resolution to these issues, please take a moment to share your feedback in that discussion.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns!
This discussion has been closed.