**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War rating

Hey KABAM I am a member of (HELA9) Rulers of Asgard in last war we won and our war rating was 1013 but today we are playing in tier 14 and rating is reduced to 863 why is this and if it's a bug fix this asap

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jyotishka wrote: »
    Hey KABAM I am a member of (HELA9) Rulers of Asgard in last war we won and our war rating was 1013 but today we are playing in tier 14 and rating is reduced to 863 why is this and if it's a bug fix this asap

You been hit with a point reduction for cheating, someone in your ally is piloting most probably
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Jyotishka wrote: »

You been hit with a point reduction for cheating, someone in your ally is piloting most probably

That's impossible in every war we play fairly and no cheaters in our alliance we believe in our skill and champions
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Posts: 110
    Sorry to tell you, but it looks like the Rulers of Asgard may just have a Loki among them.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Sorry to tell you, but it looks like the Rulers of Asgard may just have a Loki among them.

😂😂😂😂