**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should Kabam make it more attainable for lower accounts to compete and grow?

ZappmonkeyZappmonkey Posts: 8
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Instead of Nerfing champs should Kabam make it more attainable for lower accounts to compete and grow? if so what realistic and beneficial way can this be done.

Should Kabam make it more attainable for lower accounts to compete and grow? 20 votes

3 & 4 Star Crystal Arenas
15%
SmokinSurferCubsBombersThebuzzard_01 3 votes
Mastery Arenas
25%
MayhemEffectBobbychoice_6ZappmonkeyRyan2837383[Deleted User] 5 votes
Other/Nothing at all
60%
LagmelongtimeDJRipsterJustice_Evo_8FreePlayerXMEN1994Son_of_Rage1AJ_Tiger03DonaldJTrump69MatthewCSanchezHell_GoliathFalseOracleFan1241 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Other/Nothing at all
    They already have lol. Back in the day you dreamed of pulling a 4*. I got my first one from the 4* reward crystal from quests. I got my second one from a phc like 6 months into the game. That is a rough estimate.
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 48
    Other/Nothing at all
    In general to help rank up, I would like to see them add full and or shards of T4cc and T4b when you pull a 4* and 5* hero. This would help us gain valuable resources and remove some of the frustration of months upon months of grinding.
  • Options
    MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    Mastery Arenas
    What do you mean by mastery arenas?
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2017
    What do you mean by mastery arenas?

Ignore my comment don't wanna go there
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    a mastery arena would be interesting if it's main point was to dull out nothing but mastery materials weekly are something along those lines
  • Options
    ZappmonkeyZappmonkey Posts: 8
    Mastery Arenas
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    a mastery arena would be interesting if it's main point was to dull out nothing but mastery materials weekly are something along those lines

yes, @Sirnoob2 that's exactly what I was thinking.
  • Options
    DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited May 2017
    Other/Nothing at all
    Wouldn't mind Kabam adding a new player Calendar with some useful rewards (cores, frags shards etc), but besides that I think the system they have in place really allows (very active) players to catch up to an extent to veterans, at least to a point where they are competitive..

Like some of the other comments have pointed out, things are much better than they used to when the game first started, with players very quickly gaining access to 4*s and Class Cats

We've had a couple of players who quickly built their rosters off arenas and joined us... Since we've been flexible on prestige with the guys we added, they've actually been able to grow with us and quickly get a few rank 5s and 5*s

Of course this doesn't mean they will have as many of the champs as someone playing for 2+ years, but I think that's OK
  • Options
    Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    No.
  • Options
    MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    Other/Nothing at all
    I'm just pulling this from battlefield 4 but, maybe until you reach say level 10-15 you should be on a say "newbie server" and the top prize is maybe a 3-star or some 3-star shards. Afterwards you join the rest of us ready to take on the game better. That's what I think at least. There might be flaws and all.
  • Options
    MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    Mastery Arenas
    I think the mastery arena would be an interesting addition. I am sure there is more that can be done because by comparison to other items the mastery growth is short lived but there is definitely potential there.
  • Options
    XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    Other/Nothing at all
    No, It's not fun when you get things easy, take a look at Future Fight.

If you really desire something, you should work hard for it.