Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which 5 star should I R4?

I have enough resources to r4 one 5* champion but I need your opinions, thanks in advance.

Which 5 star should I R4? 34 votes

Void (duped)
67%
MattylodanielmathAjavedWilljackson16RaganatorLariatStefanjonesPoolBuckeyeKPDarkrider05vinniegainzGeneralDCSonic0413DESTROYALL11MattManŠpoodershadow_lurker22Supremeguy95Noob2435Anthinho 23 votes
Iceman (unduped)
23%
SIlverProfessorExotigamusVladislas22KingCrooksViper_DeLuxeNewYorkSmittyezmoneyFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 8 votes
Archangel (unduped)
0%
Ghost Rider (unduped)
8%
Dhorne61ChirdxxAlfninja 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    Void (duped)
    Three good options. Do not rank AA.

Second choice would be Iceman (double immune). Third is GR.

UNLESS you also have a ranked up blade. Then GR jumps to #1 or #2.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Void (duped)
    Iceman duped is probably better then void but since void is duped i'd go with him, don't even consider AA as poster above said
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I have GR unduped 5 star r4. And I absolutely love him. I have him before having blade. I obtained blade twice from his Arena. So now I have maxed out 4 stars sparky and blade with GR 5 star r4. I find GR as the most sustainable guy, most of the times I end up full health plus the bleed immunity. Ice is amazing as well. AA needs the dupe badly. Void, I don't have much experience. I got him recently as a fresh 4 star. Sharing my personal experience.
  • Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I have GR unduped 5 star r4. And I absolutely love him. I have him before having blade. I obtained blade twice from his Arena. So now I have maxed out 4 stars sparky and blade with GR 5 star r4. I find GR as the most sustainable guy, most of the times I end up full health plus the bleed immunity. Ice is amazing as well. AA needs the dupe badly. Void, I don't have much experience. I got him recently as a fresh 4 star. Sharing my personal experience.

Thanks for sharing this info!