**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is getting ridiculous

ddidl5trxbbb.png
Really??? I get a death match with 5*? Kabam you better sort your game, apart from outages, the game overheating my phone and the app just goes off midst a battle and when I resume it I’m dead, now we get death matches with 5*’s... I’m getting really fed up with your lack of respect for your costumers ...

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's been like that for a while. Need to be a little over 9k combined. Not sure what the exact number is but I'll usually run the two lower 5* with a 4* that's around. 4k+ seems to work well.
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    rank up ur 5s dude
  • Options
    SqueezzSqueezz Posts: 9
    Still ridiculous... getting really tired of this... this is the t4bc arena... how are we ever going to find time to do this and the others when all our highest rank champs are all locked up here?
  • Options
    ezmoney wrote: »
    rank up ur 5s dude

I’m trying but Kabam won’t let me get the catalysts needed... dude...
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Squeezz wrote: »
    rank up ur 5s dude

It ain’t Kabam’s fault. The game is progressing and more people are getting more 5/65 champions which pushes up the formula for that arena
  • Options
    OldgearOldgear Posts: 19
    same issue, discusting match
    91mcp7i4gqz1.png
  • Options
    MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Do the math people. Below 9500 is perilous territory. If u got low rated 5*s, mix that shtuff up with higher rated 4 or 5*s.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yep must use 1 r5 4* or egual 5* and then 2 weak 5*

But you can still win it..
  • Options
    rank up ur 5s dude

It ain’t Kabam’s fault. The game is progressing and more people are getting more 5/65 champions which pushes up the formula for that arena

Where is the game progressing? They just added 6*s, said “get over it” and made the content harder and the rewards the same... now they’re making bridges because of the boycott scare... maybe there should be a boycott scare every week
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    rank up ur 5s dude

Of course it’s Kabam’s fault. The game progressing is not a legit excuse. 5*s shouldn’t be that low to get a death match. We get way too many junk 5*s and we say oh well arena fodder. But now we can’t even use them there? Resources are not that easy to get to rank all the junk 5*s.
  • Options
    MN2HughesMN2Hughes Posts: 21
    So while there is a formula for this, watching what champs you’re using, etc... you have to understand and just accept the fact the death squads like this are Kabaams way of ensuring you’ll use units to purchase refreshes for your top champs.

I don’t agree with it, but that is the way it is. Also the death squad is not an instant loss.*****

*** I’m amending that statement with that it technically is with the current lag issues***

But on a normal streak it you play smart you can beat it. There are harder fights in Act 5.
  • Options
    PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    xsq6n8lg2nrs.png
    Just used this team. Over 9k as someone suggested. Also tried to find new matches 3 times and got the same exact matchup all 3 times. Damn. Can't even pay your way through this game any more. Guess I need to find something better to do with my time.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm surprised by that last one. I haven't had a death match like that.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I've gotten death squads so many times at all kinds of levels. Meta has changed.
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    The formula to guarantee no death matches has changed because more people have multiple 5/65 5* champs. You have to use at least one 4/40 4* or 2/35 5* in your team to guarantee you won't get a death match. It will continue to change and go up as people's rosters get higher and higher.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    rank up ur 5s dude

Of course it’s Kabam’s fault. The game progressing is not a legit excuse. 5*s shouldn’t be that low to get a death match. We get way too many junk 5*s and we say oh well arena fodder. But now we can’t even use them there? Resources are not that easy to get to rank all the junk 5*s.

Yes because 1/10 4* champs can be considered arena fodder for the 4* featured arena....oh no wait. They can’t.
    The same thing is happening for the 5* arena now, it just never really existed before until people started getting better champs
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    rank up ur 5s dude

Yes because 1/10 4* champs can be considered arena fodder for the 4* featured arena....oh no wait. They can’t.
    The same thing is happening for the 5* arena now, it just never really existed before until people started getting better champs

1/10 4* could never be used in the infinite strike. What’s that got to do with this topic? Oh no wait....you forgot what we’re talking about
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    rank up ur 5s dude

1/10 4* could never be used in the infinite strike. What’s that got to do with this topic? Oh no wait....you forgot what we’re talking about

The point is that Kabam isn’t doing this whole thing to screw you up on purpose, the changing power level of champs will change the arenas and the formula used to calculate the opponents

Also, made a mistake, meant the 4* basic, not featured
    But in the same way that you can’t use 4* 1/10 champs in the 4* basic, you can’t use 5* 1/25 champs anymore in the 4* featured and 5* featured arenas
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    rank up ur 5s dude

The point is that Kabam isn’t doing this whole thing to screw you up on purpose, the changing power level of champs will change the arenas and the formula used to calculate the opponents

Also, made a mistake, meant the 4* basic, not featured
    But in the same way that you can’t use 4* 1/10 champs in the 4* basic, you can’t use 5* 1/25 champs anymore in the 4* featured and 5* featured arenas

You can if you pair them with 2 higher PI Champs. That's what I've been doing. Using 1/25 Teams alone is risky. Main thing is to learn how to get past the Deathmatches.