**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Rank down ticket

Why we don't get rank down ticket

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Why do you need it

Honestly this is starting to get a bit childish, please tell me why you honestly believe that the community needs rank down tickets
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Why do you need it

Honestly this is starting to get a bit childish, please tell me why you honestly believe that the community needs rank down tickets

Since many more god tier champions are being added, summoners want to take down other weaker champions to take up the god tiers. I even want some rank down tickets too
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Why do you need it

Since many more god tier champions are being added, summoners want to take down other weaker champions to take up the god tiers. I even want some rank down tickets too

But what’s the purpose of RDTs? As a way of taking down a champ when their abilities are fundamentally changed in a way which affects their use and the way they work

Not for when you start getting greedy or jealous or something and want to throw your toys out the pram when something better comes along, because you made a choice already

And I’m sorry because this is really aggressive, and I’m angrbecause of the amount of times people want these things for purposes other than the one which they were released for is starting to get really stupid and sounds like children clamoring over something because they can’t get it so they reaaally reaaaaaalllyy want it