**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is 4* carnage good ?

Should i level up him to rank 4 or ghost rider ?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    GR so much better atm until carnage is fixed.
  • Options
    ConquestConquest Posts: 16
    Carnage is terrible, my 5* carnage at rank 3 does no more damage than my 4* rank 4 ghost rider and he lacks the utility and regen that ghost rider has. Easy choice, do ghost rider
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Damn, you have him 5*? I'm sorry to hear that..
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    This is more of a no-brain question. Obviously i would rank up GR. Carnage is like Spider Gwen 2.0.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    Even spider gwen can do burnouts around carnage in damage... he's single handedly the worst champ they've ever released into the game without a doubt. Pure prestige if you rank him

Go with GR, even compared to the top mystics he holds his ground assuming you've taken the time to actually learn how to use him effectively.

• Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Carnage is garbage
  • Options
    HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Awful champion as overall
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Ghost Rider all the way. Carnage is good for nothing
  • Options
    1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    Almost certainly GR. I have a 4* 5/50 and he has gotten me through so much content in the game with his heal and sa3. He was the reason I could do RoL and the Web Slinger event.
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Thought this post was made as a joke...Here's your answer: Spider-Gwen > Carnage