**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overheating Work Around Found!!!

Admins, Fellow summoners, my alliance and I have found a work around short term to our overheating problem.

1. Play in your car with your phone positioned directly in front of the AC vent with the AC on full blast. My alliance mate has suggested wearing gloves and cutting out the thumbs. I can verify this does work.

2. Place phone in freezer for 5-10 minutes before entering war, or arena. This will give you roughly 5 extra minutes before your phone becomes unusable.

3. Place an ice pack directly behind your phone and making contact with your phone to help with the dissipation of heat. This is the most mobile version of the work around.

4. Walk in beer fridge at the market. This will give you a few more precious moments of game play, plus if it heats up and you lose your streak or your champs in war there is Beer to help soothe the burn.

5. Lastly this is for the admins. Per an alliance member we are recommending a new “ice crystal” that can be purchased in the store to help keep our phones cool, we kind of need that active buff these days, plus it will help Kabaams bottom line 😊

Cheers all and be careful not to get burnt!!!

Comments

• Options
    MN2HughesMN2Hughes Posts: 21
    It will be from now on lol
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I find liquid nitrogen dips works well. (Only 4-8 seconds per 15 minuets of game play)
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    All great solutions. Much better than mine. I tried playing in the shower. But it turned in to a sauna and still over heated
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We need a real solution to fix the overheating.
  • Options
    Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    I love the a/c idea, but I’m in California where the gas prices are ridiculous this time of the year (summer), not to mention that today it was 114 degrees outside. AC full blast in this heat isn’t good for any car. Shoot, even now that it’s 10pm, it’s 94 outside. But I’ll try it with my window AC cuz my central AC vent it on top of my door and I’ll need a ladder to use that one. I just hope it doesn’t cause a power outage due to the climate heatwave and energy surge heatwave. Kabam just needs to drop errthing else and make this issue their only issue right now. Forget the banning and account sharing or piloting and other jibber jabber. PHONES OVERHEATING DUE TO THE NEWEST UPDATE SHOULD BE THE MAIN CONCERN AND ONLY CONCERN RIGHT NOW. JUST FORGET ABOUT HOW TO MILK US AND FIX THIS. Or you guys might soon run out of cows to milk.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Thanks... it works. 🤓

But I still prefer my workaround, not playing MCOC until a fix is released.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Location, location, location! Screw sunny California days. I’m looking for homes in Northern Alaska to keep things nice and cool year round.
  • Options
    Ortem420 wrote: »
    I love the a/c idea, but I’m in California where the gas prices are ridiculous this time of the year (summer), not to mention that today it was 114 degrees outside. AC full blast in this heat isn’t good for any car. Shoot, even now that it’s 10pm, it’s 94 outside. But I’ll try it with my window AC cuz my central AC vent it on top of my door and I’ll need a ladder to use that one. I just hope it doesn’t cause a power outage due to the climate heatwave and energy surge heatwave. Kabam just needs to drop errthing else and make this issue their only issue right now. Forget the banning and account sharing or piloting and other jibber jabber. PHONES OVERHEATING DUE TO THE NEWEST UPDATE SHOULD BE THE MAIN CONCERN AND ONLY CONCERN RIGHT NOW. JUST FORGET ABOUT HOW TO MILK US AND FIX THIS. Or you guys might soon run out of cows to milk.

Lol what part of California are you in??? It wasn’t that hot here in Butte County today lol
  • Options
    Sacramento was hot.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    MN2Hughes wrote: »

5. Lastly this is for the admins. Per an alliance member we are recommending a new “ice crystal” that can be purchased in the store to help keep our phones cool, we kind of need that active buff these days, plus it will help Kabaams bottom line 😊

Cheers all and be careful not to get burnt!!!

Oh mine !!! Now they are totally going to begin the sales of the "ice crystal" and boost their revenue to the new high as each IOS players may have to purchase at least 50 of those a day to keep a long enough cooling period to grind arena and play quests. LOL, joke aside, I hope they resolve this ASAP as even some Android players are affect and this is certainly a very poorly coded update and I'm surprised at their incompetency (beside server maintenance).
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    I’m from Sac. Live in Butte County now though. You in Chico or where at?
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    It sprinkled for about 30 seconds yesterday.
  • Options
    Roseville.
  • Options
    BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Corona was 115 y’all
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m using my hospitals therapeutic hypothermia system. I slipped into a coma a couple times, but my phone has been ok.
  • Options

Lol what part of California are you in??? It wasn’t that hot here in Butte County today lol [/quote]

I’m in Los Ángeles. The San Fernando Valle. It’s RIDONCULOUS HOT RIGHT NOW

• Options
    I did a combination of phone in freezer for about 2-3mins plus playing in front of AC. I got a whole 30mins of playtime. Yaaasss.
  • Options
    All kidding aside folks, disabling the Game Center did work. I got an hour out of my phone last night before the game got to hit to play.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I replaced my phones casing with the heat shields they use at SpaceX to get their rockets into space. Doesn't stop the phone from becoming unuseable, but it does save my fingers.
  • Options
    BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    Try this

9racyhph3v4d.jpeg