**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ tiers reset? [Under Investigation; Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Same is with my allianceee @Kabam Miike
  • Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 44
  • BlackmorkusBlackmorkus Posts: 5
    Was rank 325 i advanced last AQ and ranked up.now we suddenly in normal bracket
  • AkigothampunkAkigothampunk Posts: 17
    Not even surprised anymore,compensation for previous issue hasn't yet been given,and there you bring another major issue,Keep it up,Good job !
  • AromaticCoffeeAromaticCoffee Posts: 34
    Ssme issue for our alliance. Expert last week and dropped down a bracket but now we are in normal instead of advanced
  • AkigothampunkAkigothampunk Posts: 17
    I thought we were done with brackets?!?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yep, from Expert to Normal here, too.
  • AncientrelicAncientrelic Posts: 34
    Same here. @Kabam Miike
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    We were in the top 300 of expert tier. This **** is just getting ridiculous. They made their bankrolls last Wednesday. They don't really care about bugs right now
  • Ditto with both our alliances. Expert to end last series now normal. Better fix it quick we are almost to 6MM already and the milestones end. Grrr Kabam.
  • Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 44
    They must have forgotten to put it back when they decided to pull the changes.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Hey everyone, we apologize for this issue and we have already begun investigating the cause. We will be providing updates here as soon as we have more information to share.
    Under General instead of Bugs. Why? Who knows
  • Davit0Davit0 Posts: 1
    s8lkbqe2z8vp.jpeg
    fnhfwcr37ol4.jpeg
    What is this Kabam? Last week we are on Expert, this week on Begginer. Come on!
  • OdapoltronaOdapoltrona Posts: 11
    WTF KABAMMM nORMALL TIERR WHYY?????????
  • OpressorOpressor Posts: 1
    In the last week of missions my alliance was among the 300 best in the period, and today you start in Tier NORMAL.
  • OdapoltronaOdapoltrona Posts: 11
    WHYYYYYYYY ???? WHATA **** IS GOING ON HEREEE???
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Hey everyone, we apologize for this issue and we have already begun investigating the cause. We will be providing updates here as soon as we have more information to share.
    Under General instead of Bugs. Why? Who knows

To hell with rules that's why
  • OpressorOpressor Posts: 1
    6320mt8pcrc6.png
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    My alliance is showing the same thing normal bracket now and we were in expert last week
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Posts: 25
    Lots of players are sick of the constant issues and ready to walk away for good
  • boss6390boss6390 Posts: 35
    FIX YOUR GAME! Every single update screws something up. Get my alliance into the tier we are in, give us the rewards we earned, and compensation for all the bull **** we have to put up with.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    edited July 2018
    Yeah we are usually at the highest map, back to normal this week. I don't think they were planning on this right?

Meh, I could use the chance for some more alphas
  • Hey everyone, we're sorry that this issues occurred and are currently in the process of investigating it. We will post updates as soon as we have more information to share with everybody.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Hey everyone, we're sorry that this issues occurred and are currently in the process of investigating it. We will post updates as soon as we have more information to share with everybody.

Why don’t you guys have a testing server and see how the game reacts when you roll things out or make changes/delays. You’d think with the money this game is making you could afford a few testers, just a thought.
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Posts: 25
    The rewards are atrocious at this tier and it cost us the same amount to open the map. Stop doing AQ until it’s fixed. Rewards aren’t worth the cost and hassle!