**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ tiers reset? [Under Investigation; Merged Threads]

Comments

• EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    My alliance recently kicked like 10 members due to inactivity, so while we only had 20 members we got bumped down a bracket, which we expected, but then last week we recruited more members and placed 23rd in the advanced, great! we were getting bumped back up into expert bracket, but this new aq just started and rather than being bumped up to expert it appears as though we got bumped down to normal, naturally we are upset, since the milestone rewards alone are giving us considerably less glory to work with and the ranked rewards will also be a great deal less, my alliances name is Alpha Team, this issue is causing problems and frustration for my whole alliance and a fix would be greatly appreciated, if none is possible then i believe it’s fair that some compensation be given to us and anyone else effected by this considering we’ll be missing out on a t4 basic, a lot of glory, and many other things
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    We where top 200.
    rhr7rf57iz5i.jpeg
    f6a695nnrxx4.png
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Fact 1: Today was supposed to be new AQ rewards.
    Fact 2: In the new AQ system their was no bracket.
    Fact 3: they delayed the new reward for AQ
    Fact 4: they messed up and forgot to put the alliances in their old bracket
    Fact 5: we simply cant expect kabam to do anything right nowaday

Its sad
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We should all get the rewards we got from last AQ as compensation! This Normal Bracket is BS! Fix this ASAP!

And you wonder why there was a call for a boycott!
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Posts: 25
    Did anyone else get knocked down to a lower tier? We finished at expert tier and now are normal with **** rewards. Wtf Kabam? Get your act together! This is getting ridiculous!

Previous

52lgchvxzctw.png

Current

qcb2qbzgu7yi.png

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Yep. We all did.
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Posts: 25
    What a load of bs!
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    we dropped to normal bracket wth... fix this asap
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Need 3 to join to open next group again?

bofsqhenrvs2.jpg
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    jv5iv8f2rjxn.jpg
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    It’s like Chutes & Ladders. If you end on certain numbers in your prestige you can go up or down a tier
  • Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 44
    cjdaaxz63u7z.jpeg
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Issues upon issues upon issues! This is just too much! Someone is gonna mistakenly claim the lower bracket rewards, what then?! We don't need them, hope bracket is rectified!
  • Jwebb33Jwebb33 Posts: 6
    Found the same thing with our alliance when we started quest. I’m about over this. Kabam you need to get it together. Update that only partially works. New rewards that are postponed. Update causing player devices to overheat and cause physical damage to their devices. What a joke.
    e09ykv1gps34.jpeg
  • MaskwalkerMaskwalker Posts: 11
    We are having the same issue. We got places in normal. Our last was expert. This is getting extremely frustrating.
    This is what we got last time...

52rdgkj5ppn5.jpeg
  • CaptainEpiqCaptainEpiq Posts: 25
    Normal?! C'mon Kabam....7u6nz58vahtr.jpg
  • dabcity574dabcity574 Posts: 15
    dh7za3yu55e5.jpeg
    Fail. At least we aren't the only ones.
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Same issue for us. Showing as normal instead of expert
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    They can’t do anything right. 19.0 is a mess aq is all screwed up 4th of July offer gave wrong crystal. This is exactly why the communitie Is mad. I can understand bugs and small issues here and there but come on everything you Seem to release here lately is flawed some way or another. What is really going on?????
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Us too.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    xdt2iontqyav.png

Same
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    same here lads all messed up done with this game man just a headache every week
    I wish I would have seen this thread. We are in the same boat.
  • SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    Our alliance slipped down to normal bracket even though we ranked between 700-710 in the last AQ. Since the new changes by kabam is delayed there shouldn't be any changes to the current set-up. Are there other alliances facing a similar issue?