**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Absolutely stunned

So I join attack phase of war and go for groot a fight I can do with my eyes closed! I have never been as angry as I am right now, first fight he dexterity then 5 hit combo then he throws a heavy so I go in for the hit he parrys and killed me so I think fine OK let them have that one next I use my wolverine I hold block while he does a 5 combo on me then all of a sudden on hit 2 my block drops and he gets 5 hits in takes almost all my health but its Wolvey no big deal right? Wrong parried special 1 then parry 5 combo I'm dead so now I'm left with psylocke easy enough nope think again he evades everything I throw at him I get a 5 combo in and use a special it gets blocked then I evade a punch then a heavy go in for the kill he parrys me then uses special 1 then parrys and gets a 5 combo in and kills me wtf is going on with this bs??? There is no way that can be right I'm not the best player in the world but even the best would have not found that fight easy I get once can happen but 3 fights in a row no way in hell kabam fix your game this will cost me and my alliance big time how is that fair???

Comments

• RocapRocap Posts: 222
    This! I'm clearly not the only one. There's a lot of weird stuff going on and these bugs that we can't actually prove are quite possibly the worst. We basically leave it up to Kabam to tell us everything is working as intended while other players bash us and call us bad.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I've noticed oddities with mini-boss... I have my doubts if they know how to run the game now. It's getting out of hand.
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    I'm terrible at punctuation when I'm angry it's getting to the point where I'm too close to quitting the game which will be a shame because I love it! Kabam have ruined a game that has so much potential it's really upsetting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I fought a Mordo in War last night before I crashed that needs an intervention. The speed was unreal.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Had the same with a King Groot. Parried him twice to consume his fury charges. Got the 3rd parry, got in a 5 hit combo and got ready to parry again but nope, I "missed" it despite timing parry perfectly. He gets 4 hit combo, dashes back and dashes in for another combo, I try to parry a bit earlier so I don't get punished again... nope, too early so I take 5 hit combo block damage and I dash in to punish after last hit but I miss him completely because of how fast he was retreating. Dexterity didn't even trigger on his side because of how unrealistically fast and far he managed to get. Lastly, he reached his SP2. I evaded 1st part, the stomp, perfectly (dexterity triggered) and held block but suddenly notice health draining and poison debuff stacking. Block didn't hold and his poison breath detroyed me!