**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Runs & Downtime [Mod Edit for Title Clarity]

ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So I have just read your post about he people affected by this..

Not a single thing mentioned about LEGEND..

I was at the end of my legend run and this downtime affected my run.

This is not fair on all people at all, you have built a reasonable resolution for the goldpool arena people that were affected. But the EQ legend may need reassessing.. (if the legend was still available on that)

Also the legend results for antman quest needs reassessing. Any players affected need to either be refunded/rewarded for this.

I posted this on the forums a few days back..

It got merged with compensation chat..

Reposted it hours and pages later..

Still getting ignored.

Need a mod to answer this!!!!

Feel free to merge this into compensation chat again.. but not if your not gonna answer me first and give me a chance to reply, because if you merge it and I don’t gilet an answer... will just post it here again as a new thread as it’s very unprofessional and rude to be blatantly ignoring your customers.. especially when they are desperate for your answers.
Post edited by MCOC Team on

Comments

• ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

This initial post was due to the server outage...
    I was at the end of my legend run.. this has not been included in the compensation posts. Hence why I made a new post as it’s an unresolved issue.
    No transparency on compensating me/other players who were in a legitimate run for legend on lily quest. No refunds being offered for items used.. boosts pots etc
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I've seen your posts in the compensation thread and honestly I can't believe you still have no reply. Even just the generic acknowledgment that "we're looking into it". I've never tried a legends run but considering what goes into it I'd be furious to just be completely blown off like you've been.

I know Thankyou for noticing getting sick of being ignored!

• AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    No transparency on compensating me/other players who were in a legitimate run for legend on lily quest. No refunds being offered for items used.. boosts pots etc

This is beyond unacceptable that you havent gotten any response in over a week. You stated you waited and it wasnt mentioned in the package. At this point even an automated reaponse would be something.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    This post needs to be bumped until he gets some sort of answer.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    This is true. Now if we can just get some update on overheating, aq, etc.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

This is not fair on all people at all, you have built a reasonable resolution for the goldpool arena people that were affected. But the EQ legend may need reassessing.. (if the legend was still available on that)

Also the legend results for antman quest needs reassessing. Any players affected need to either be refunded/rewarded for this.

Still getting ignored.

Feel free to merge this into compensation chat again.. but not if your not gonna answer me first and give me a chance to reply, because if you merge it and I don’t gilet an answer... will just post it here again as a new thread as it’s very unprofessional and rude to be blatantly ignoring your customers.. especially when they are desperate for your answers.

I have missed out on a legends tag twice because of emergency maintenance. I promise you nothing will be done for you, your pleas will fall on deaf ears and support tickets will be summarily dismissed.

Sorry bro but you won’t get anywhere with this.

MattMan wrote: »

Still getting ignored.

I have missed out on a legends tag twice because of emergency maintenance. I promise you nothing will be done for you, your pleas will fall on deaf ears and support tickets will be summarily dismissed.

Sorry bro but you won’t get anywhere with this.

It’s my second fail too.. trust me I know but this needs to stop

Hey there -

Apologies on no direct response to this in the last few days. As it is the weekend, we won't be able to have a full chat on the matter but come tomorrow we'll bring it up to the rest of the team and see what information we can dig up on it.

Okay so it’s a weekday now.. can I have a legit answer now
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Depending what office this takes place (most likely the Vancouver one) they run on PST time. Thag means its only 5:06am there no one is up and available to talk. You'll be lucky if they answer within the next 8hrs if at all
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    That's brutal good luck bro
This discussion has been closed.