**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else get screwed on punisher crystal???

2»

Comments

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Everyone is screwed on featured/premium/whoever crystal.

If a crystal say you this have a rare chance for whatever, you can be sure it's not lying, it's a rare chance maybe around the 1%.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    My heart actually hurts when I read about people spending that much money on units to buy featured crystals. It's like warning your younger brother/sister about a future mistake they can avoid.....won't do any good until they go through it themselves.

If all of the veterans think about how much money/units was spent on featured and premiums...it's insane. And if we would've just saved them for special offers..4* caches, T4 basic bundles, T4 class...on and on. We wouldn't have been complaint about not getting out first 4* 6-9 months into the game..lol
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Nope but I got screwed in the arena...Android problems...Cost me my streak cost me my Punisher! And in my case it wasn't a gamble it was a sure thing!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I used to spend $200-$300 a week when there was a featured crystal.

I've stopped buying so much because it's a complete ripoff. I'd advise you guys to do the same. Don't buy crystals. I know it's tempting, but resist.
  • Options
    realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    How to get a featured? Click on link below..

https://youtu.be/aM-avpFtZ58