**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down, not freebie

Can you add these to a prize or store rotation? In the 3yrs since have been playing, those champs are worthless now and would be nice if we could build up the ones that have propose. They don't have to be free, but at least available.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They won't be available. Choose more carefully who you want to rank up.
  • Mdntpny23Mdntpny23 Posts: 27
    Did you even read what I wrote? I said older champs, ones that used to have purpose, like Capt. Maybe someone with a little more common sense will reply next.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Mdntpny23 wrote: »
    Did you even read what I wrote? I said older champs, ones that used to have purpose, like Capt. Maybe someone with a little more common sense will reply next.

If you had a little coomon sense, you would use the search option in the forums and find the other 100+ threads about Rank Down tickets will all the answers you need to know.
    These tickets weren't created for that reason. They were created to be given when champions suffer mass changes (complete re-works) or massive nerfs.
    That may be, but if they are selling 4*Ant-Man for $40usd, think of the profit these will create. Besides, all the new champs are destroying the originals. Thor is the only one that still has merit and even he was watered down
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    That may be, but if they are selling 4*Ant-Man for $40usd, think of the profit these will create. Besides, all the new champs are destroying the originals. Thor is the only one that still has merit and even he was watered down

I would still use a pre 12.0 3 star sw just hold block wait for Sig to proc and laugh as the enemy gets every debuff and I get every buff
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol unless you’re garbage thor is definitely not the only still viable champ. Sw, ds, bw, all still have great attributes. If you can’t play well with sw anymore then you’re trash and we’re never good with her to start.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Unless there is a nerf to a champion, or a change in gaming content (removing Diversity, adding Sentinels to AQ, for example), there shouldn't be Rank Down Tickets. Champions don't just become less useful spontaneously.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Please, just give up on the Rank Down ticket dream. Stop ranking the wrong Champs, stop making bad decisions, and stop begging for them. It's getting pathetic at this point.
    It's amazing how many people talk before reading. I clearly said OLD CHAMPS, as in champs that used to have purpose but now don't. Now, thanks to newly added champs that the old ones can't hurt and newly added nodes that old champs are useless against. I'm sorry 2yrs and I ranked up Capt America but modok wasn't available then. Next time pay attention before posting.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited July 2018
    It's amazing how many people talk before reading. I clearly said OLD CHAMPS, as in champs that used to have purpose but now don't. Now, thanks to newly added champs that the old ones can't hurt and newly added nodes that old champs are useless against. I'm sorry 2yrs and I ranked up Capt America but modok wasn't available then. Next time pay attention before posting.

let me re state I still use my 4 star sw to clear content and will continue to use her and I still will use my star Lord to clear content oh and my mistake originally mis read ur post

I also still he my ms marvel quite alot more then most of my other champs I use quake as well and plenty of other old champs also still use my cap w2 every now and again
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    T2a and t5bc are bottle neck ressources just like t4bc and t4cc used to be the game is evolving and as it doesn resources will start to as well. I mean just look you need a t5cc to rank 3 a 6*.
    Please tell me where do you get a t5cc in this game?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Personally I'd rather more rank up materials which they are doing with all the changes lately. They are starting on the right track and I hope they follow through with this direction
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    We would stop begging kabam for rank down tickets if they stopped being such Scrooge's with rank up material. T2 alphas t5 basics and gold need to become alot more available, players after 3 + years shouldn't have just a few 4/55 5*s or 1-2 maxed 5*s, especially now we have 6*s. Progression is snail paced ! Why kabam think this is good I have no idea, ranking champions is one of the most fun parts if the game and they destroy that fun my making it so difficult. It's not like players would quit or get bored if they could rank up more, as there are so many champions to rank and new ones being released all the time to keep players interested