**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Kabam can help us identify cheaters in our alliance

I am pretty sure most of you reading this had an experience as such or fear for an instance where one of your alliance members turns out to be cheating in not only AW or AQ content, but other game content as well such as LOL or Story Quests.

Rewards of winning LOL are a random 4* unique champion and about 20k 5* shards. Our alliance had a situation where we saw someone go through LOL, receive 2 5* champs and a dupe on 4* Rhino but we have been investigating internally since 6 hours to find the cheater, boot him and hope for no degradation in our rating. Of course, it comes at no avail.

Only if Kabam showed exactly who opened those crystals and rewards, it would help us find the culprit and take care of cheaters. But since that doesn't happen, we will be sending a ticket to them soon, asking them to investigate and hoping that we don't lose our rating, which happened to us twice already.

Non of our old and frequent members are into mods or cheating and we have 0 tolerance for such. However, we are always the victim under the circumstances where we recruit a new member and they secretly cheat. I hope Kabam can be a bit more understanding about this and NOT simply reduce our rating, but try to rectify the issue in a better manner

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    So you’re looking for a cheater because someone went through LOL in your alliance?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Are we just gonna ignore the fact that when cheater is detected, the alliance gets penalised but the cheater account is not banned and removed from alliance?
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    When you get a new member in your alliance, encourage him to post screenshots of fights and maybe 3min videos of his or her fights randomly. You could say “wow, post a video of you taking that mini in war”. If this is done in good fun then you can easily identify if the person is cheating. You’re going though the new aw map and you don’t lose any health in 4 fights and you’re not using a regen champ, then obviously that person needs to be monitored. I was in an alliance once where a guy took the boss in war with two nodes on and he did it in 40 something hits. With a 4 star rank 4. He was kicked before the rewards for war came in.
  • Options
    Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
    One way I find a cheater is during AW, and they don't take any damage from, "Automatic Damage Champs!" Catches them everytime!!! No one in this game is gonna Solo a Magik that has a high Sig Ability, and comes out of the fight unscathed!!! I don't care if you're Seatin, Mcvincable, or The Analyzer!! You're not coming out of that fight without damage!
  • Options
    Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
    And no, if I'm watching them fight. And they have to come out of the fight with some damage before they use a potion to replenish their health!!
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    Name should add a * to the beginning. This should remain even if they change names
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    mike867 wrote: »
    The guy didn't cheat in AW at all. We have been monitoring it. That's what made it difficult. He only cleared LOL and never actually ranked up the 2 5* he got (those champs are unique to our alliance as we are still building 4* rosters).
    And yes, the cheater doesn't get 100% permanent Ban which should happen always. Last season we got penalised and once that guy's ban was lifted, he was back at cheating again

Oh wow you're accusing someone of cheating cause they beat LoL that's like me accusing someone of my alliance of cheating cause they beat LoL 100% doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    StolenNameGuyStolenNameGuy Posts: 36
    I have a simpler suggestion. Stop hiding cheaters behind the protection of 'privacy'. There are no real world consequences to identifying an in game name, so it's not as if it's being done to comply with legal requirements. It's an arbitrary rule that kabam has set and refuses to amend or ignore. Even more frustrating is how they continue to publicly shame people who get forum bans by changing their avatar. Where is the reasonablenes or fairness in identifying forum rule violators but protecting in-game rule violators by hiding behind 'privacy'? Also, I've tried to read their privacy policy...and I don't see an answer to my question there.