**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Modok drop rates

GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
I have been feeling this for a few weeks now and want to get the communities opinion. Do you feel that the drop rate of modok has been increased in the last month or so? I have pulled him 3x's as a 4* and many pf my alliance members have also pulled him as 4* and one as a 5*. Does anyone else feel like he is getting pulled much more often lately?

Conspiracy theory; increased Modok drops -> more Modoks in AW def -> more kills -> more revives/potions -> more $$$

Comments

• No.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I actually pulled a modok about two weeks ago lol
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I use to he a conspiracy theorist on drop rates.... but Kabam will tell you until they are blue in the face that their is no increased or decreased rates for certain champs so.. I'm over it. I gave up
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    Oh I am sure they would never say that lol, more a question for others but I'm guessing most feel that way. I am sure you will see Domino drop a ton once she is added to the basic pool.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    i have near all 4 * champs, no Modok yet and more then 30 x 5* and no modok...

Watch ur next pull be modok. I'm sure there are many who do not have him yet.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    RNG. And if they wanted to saturate defense with good champs, MODOK isn’t one of the best options.