**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Communication is as big an issue as the phone

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
For some reason I know this will get flagged or deleted but I’ll try anyway. This is absolutely constructive. Communication on a daily scheduled basis when issues as big as this arise is more than appropriate it is a requirement. Even if the news is no news.

1. Batteries getting hot is the biggest issue we have ever had. Daily updates should be the norm.
2. AQ is messed up. No one knows whether to play or not. We have not been given clear guidance. I get that you’ll fix it but should we play or not? We hit all milestones day one around first boss.
3. Marvelous crystal that was in error should give a more clear update on when not “early next week”.

Communication is the missing ingredient.

I’m not blaming the mods at all. There is an easy means to reach us. It is not being used.

Quite honestly a lot of issues would be solved to all satisfaction in regard to multiple area of game play with some community interaction. A lot of strides have been made since 12.0. We can do better than we are.

Comments

• Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    I'm sure there's a ton of scrambling behind the scenes, but I totally agree, SOME sort of feedback would be very warranted here. Even if it's a "Hey guys, we're still sorting out how we're going to get all of this corrected, monitor this space for details." kind of thing.
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I agree, we need communication more than ever at a time like this...
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    They are all taking their comp day for working until midnight on the 29th
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Beholder_V wrote: »
    I'm sure there's a ton of scrambling behind the scenes, but I totally agree, SOME sort of feedback would be very warranted here. Even if it's a "Hey guys, we're still sorting out how we're going to get all of this corrected, monitor this space for details." kind of thing.

They are saying that. Every time the close a thread about the same topic. They DIRECT you to the mega thread on phones over heating, but you people don't go check that thread. You want your own special little treatment and comments on your own thread. They are working on it, why wouldn't they be? If they don't have an update, what do you want them to say? If they don't have new information, how are they supposed to give information? Plus you don't need to know every single little detail that they are doing. They are working on it as it's costing them as much as anyone else. What don't you get about that?
    If you can fix it faster then tell them, until then let them do their job.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    What the heck... they moved this to suggestions.. basic communication is a suggestion? I have a suggestion at this point.
  • Options
    I’m OK with it being moved. That means someone saw it.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Guys.. If you are having issues contact Apple and tell them an approved app is damaging phones. They can pressure Kabam more than we can
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

They are saying that. Every time the close a thread about the same topic. They DIRECT you to the mega thread on phones over heating, but you people don't go check that thread. You want your own special little treatment and comments on your own thread. They are working on it, why wouldn't they be? If they don't have an update, what do you want them to say? If they don't have new information, how are they supposed to give information? Plus you don't need to know every single little detail that they are doing. They are working on it as it's costing them as much as anyone else. What don't you get about that?

Looking at a thread with 1000 messages is harder than you think. They need to update regularly at a regular time even if they need to say they have made no progress.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Looking at a thread with 1000 messages is harder than you think. They need to update regularly at a regular time even if they need to say they have made no progress.

They have been saying that. When you look at a thread, and them go back and look at it, it usually takes you to where you left off. If that doesn't work. Click the star, you'll get a email/notification every time someone comments. Keep track of it that way. You are basically saying they should comment on 1000 posts instead of you being lazy and checking the mega thread. Even if they posted a sticky thread, everyone will still feel entitled to make a thread to comment on the update, thats why the mega thread exists. So they can communicate and you can do the same.
  • Options
    Another easy thing for them to do is simply issue a message in-game rather than the forums. Not everyone goes on the forums and many don't want to sift through the mega threads for the few kabam responses. At least the in game message to all reaches all...unless that manages to get bungled somehow
This discussion has been closed.