Options

Magneto to be made strong

Magneto is a strong guy in both movie and anime but in the game he's nerfed . We request to make magneto more stronger. He needs some respect .

Comments

• Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I think when the opponent gets magnetized they should have ability accuracy reduced by 60% and also every time they use a special they should get damage back (like YJ power sting)

Also Mag should have a buffed attack and crit. He is a pillow fist now.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Slux83 wrote: »
    I think when the opponent gets magnetized they should have ability accuracy reduced by 60% and also every time they use a special they should get damage back (like YJ power sting)

Also Mag should have a buffed attack and crit. He is a pillow fist now.
    Regular Magneto has 40% ability accuracy reduction all the time and Marvel NOW! Magneto has 60% some of the time. That's balanced.

But I like your sting suggestion.
  • Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Here here mags needs some overdue love as one of the strongest villains there is seems like hes an afterthought build?
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Someone suggested that Magneto's magnetise ability work like Blade's danger sense. I think that would be a great change and would make Magneto much more like he is in the comics.
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Akash225 wrote: »
    Magneto is a strong guy in both movie and anime but in the game he's nerfed . We request to make magneto more stronger. He needs some respect .

I wouldn't say he's nerfed, it's just that a lot of the new characters are way stronger.