**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Connection Issues

Anyone else having connection issues? Tried on WiFi and Cellular. Waiting 45 minutes spinning, and finally connected to game. Select to go into AQ, and again 'You have been disconnected....'

Just me or others as well?

Comments

• Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    I have the exact same problem. The game keeps dropping out.
    @Kabam Miike
  • NoroNoro Posts: 3
    At least I know its for everything and not isolated to one device. S7 Edge, S8, Tab S Pro, Iphone X. All random disconnects and connectivity issues. After just getting a compensation for a six hour server maintenance and now, just a day before season three starts for AW, we have another issue.
  • hunteravenhunteraven Posts: 11
    Yup
  • snape15snape15 Posts: 13
    yeah same
  • AqiylAqiyl Posts: 5
    Every other match in arena, the game drops. Frustrating!
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I've been kicked out of AQ a few times losing half health as a result. The game is not stable at all at the moment 🤬
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I am having connection problems as well while doing EQ
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same in arena.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Same here. Could get in a fight or two but got dropped in AW mini boss fight.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I’m getting connection issues and disconnection but then it comes back
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yerp ... connection issues, along with the overheating leading to restart issue, along with the AQ brackets issue, along with AQ requiring 3 to join a Battlegroup to open up the next battlegroup instead of only 1, along with .... sigh.
  • edited July 2018
    Hi!
    There seems to be reports coming in of many players with the same issue. I have sent out this issue to the team. There is another thread on the same topic HERE.

I am going to close this thread in order to keep the forum organized.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    lnwfg9elndw3.jpg
    qt9q498rnj8z.jpg
    I solo'd the miniboss, then DC in the fight wrap up screen. Logged back in he is alive again and my sparky at 50%. Second time I killed him I DC as soon as I got back to the map. Fought a sentinel and DC again. How incredibly bad did you break this game with 19.0? This game had been an absolute nightmare since that update. Why didn't you roll it back once you saw how broken it was before its too late. Now we are all stuck waiting in a broken game.
This discussion has been closed.