**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No graphics quality option, clearly a bug!

This game keeps adding more and more effects that require more processing. No wonder it overheats and dies! But you’re not giving us any graphics control, no “disable effects” or anything if our phone can’t handle or we don’t want a dozen smoke effects and sparks and **** that you keep adding that keeps causing performance issues.

Clearly this is a bug that you left out of the menu.

I’d suggest adding that feature, but I already did over a year ago and amidst all these iOS issues over the last 6 or so months, SURELY you would have added the most common video game performance enhancing option since 1992 by now.

Comments

• Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Right. The game doesn't have to look pretty if it's unplayable. We definitely need an option to turn graphics down and performance up.
  • Options
    I've been saying that for over a year and it's been ignored. The ability to tweek the settings is already baked into the game, they just need to make it accessible to the player to modify.

It already has the ability to adjust lighting and particle effects, remove geometry from the background (like the dish on Asteroid M, the bot flying around in the Kyln, etc.) and they have the ability to lower the texture quality on the models.

Why is it like pulling teeth to let the gamer adjust these options?

Do you HATE your player base? Is that it?