**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* awakening gem=1000 5* shards according to heroic micro rift?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Imo, 4* AG is way more valuable than 1000 5* shards..
Just got the 4* chest(yeah 5% chance) and got 1000 5* shards..

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    pretty certain that the stars on the chest don't determine which reward you get.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    @mum_m2 it does, I think.
    There is a 5% chance in micro rifts to go on the path with 4* chests
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Yeah sounds about right considering 4* are worthless now.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

They're not worthless, depending on where you're at in the game. And they will always have their uses in arena.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The stars on the chests don't indicate what you think it's worth. It indicates what kabam thinks it's worth. And you can always just look at the % on the teleport and the announcement thread
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

far from useless, my account is almost 600k rated and I still use 4* in AQ map 5 and war attack and for exploring UC EQ.
    My 5* pulls have been dire so I'm forced to carry on with 4*
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited July 2018

No, there's a 5% chance period to get the chest with the reward. Stars of the chest don't matter. At least thats the way it's sounding based on what others are telling me
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

No, there's a 5% chance period to get the chest with the reward. Stars of the chest don't matter.

This
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    @Appleisgod I'm sorry I'm really confused.
    If the stars on the chest don't matter, then why would paths with chests having different number of stars be created?
    And also, I checked.
    There is a 5% chance for both 4* AG and 1000 5* shards.