**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This game is so good when it is 60 fps

Yesterday I randomly got +60 fps on my S7 Edge for a short while and man did it feel awesome. As an Android user I am used to 25-30 fps in this game but when this happened the combat and the menus felt so fluent. I just wish it was like that all the time :(

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    how did you "suddenly" get +60fps? did you need to change any config?
    besides, how do you tell if you get to +60fps? did you always turn on a fps meter or somekind?
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Every once in a while the game looks like 4k to me. Thought it was just my imagination. Why is it only sometimes?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It sometimes happen when you press and hold the phone button to check the hours and notifications without quitting the app.
    But then the controls begin to lag. You try to do anything and it won't register in the moment. The delay forces people to restart the app
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Yeaa, me too, today i check my whats app while playing. come back again and the crystal opening transition, after win cinematic and others motion look great. Randomly ?? How to make it permanent ?? :(
  • Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    How to make it permanent ?? :(

I wish I knew. Same here, it happened after checking something and coming back
  • Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    I've seen that same thing game looks amazing and super responsive. Happens once in a while does anyone know what that happenes? Almost looks like the characters are jumping outa the screen.
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I see that whenever I have a full battery charge. Goes away when battery hits 95%.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    When i play the game around 2~3AM it happens... sometimes
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Karuseus wrote: »

Oddly, I have noticed this too. It seems to run smoother and faster in the very late hours of the night, which really makes no sense.
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Karuseus wrote: »

I see that I'm not the only one
  • Options
    Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    On Samsung 7 edge you can permanently set 60fps in the game tuner app I run it at that all the time so other than slight heating up game can run smooth as butter
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    while it does appear really good at 60fps ... it also runs really hot at 60fps (see the overheating forums threads).
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    yea im on galaxy s7 edge also and randomly get 60 fps on the game sometimes
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Mini_Gr wrote: »
    On Samsung 7 edge you can permanently set 60fps in the game tuner app I run it at that all the time so other than slight heating up game can run smooth as butter

And by changing game settings with a 3rd party app you risk your account to be banned.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »

And by changing game settings with a 3rd party app you risk your account to be banned.

It shouldn't be a reason for ban. I had also seen it in my Note 8, but I wish I knew how to keep it like that, it feels awesome
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    NoOnexRO wrote: »

It shouldn't be a reason for ban. I had also seen it in my Note 8, but I wish I knew how to keep it like that, it feels awesome

What it should be and what it is are two very different things. Especially when Kabam is the final judge. :)