Options

Systematical cuting from Alliance war points

Hi everybody, I have a question what can I do with my Alliance, other who can give me the Information. Already the second time kabam cuts my alliance war points. Can someone from Kabam responsibles motivate me their decision??? I pay monthly some money for this game and for every war, i have the right to know, what is not ok in my Alliance???
Alliance name is [G111]Gladiators

Comments

• Options
    Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    @dimon8811 unfortunately Kabam won’t specify who the culprit is, your only hope is that they place that player on a ban. Monitor your members after your points reduce and see if there are any players that have not logged in for a very long time.
  • Options
    SuperellySuperelly Posts: 15
    Does this mean I use two phones to log in to same account, they consider that piloting or cheating? I actually have a backup phone to play and log in on both. 🧐
  • Options
    dimon8811dimon8811 Posts: 8
    I dont know, but they have 800 points cuted in total from my Alliance
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    From what I have learned from a ticket I put in, this is yet another kabam issue.
  • Options
    They gave me a slippery answer that in moment they have much queries and can not me answer now. But later with update they will inform me first.
  • Options
    Wtf people I am paing this project every month... I as a leader must be informed over the war violations.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I really don't think it's a violation because our alliance has never piloted accounts.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I just received the same. Let me put it this way: Ill be facing lower tier alliances, which will give me easy shards, and I will be able to tank items. Thanks Kabam for not disclosing the violator :)
  • Options
    Mdntpny23Mdntpny23 Posts: 27
    I'd like to know how they are determining piloting. About a year ago, my account kicked all the members I accepted and then kicked myself (impossible too kick yourself, that's called leaving). I was told they don't talk Mac addresses because it's too much info for their systems. Obviously, none of us got any of the missed rewards which sucks because my alliance core has been together over 2yrs.
  • Options
    Boba_Fett75Boba_Fett75 Posts: 4
    This is absolutely Bull Shark! My team was penalized, and we need to know who it was, and what they did! There is no transparency with Kabam. They can’t get AQ correct, Season 3 is postponed, and iPhones are overheating due to the game?!?! Yet they can still dole out penalties to an alliance that has cheated so much that we have only 1 victory in the last 6 wars! Ridiculous!
  • Options
    People, for example sometimes in one war i spend over the 500 coins ( resources) that it is about 30 bucks. For one war , for win, for 70 points. And what they make?? They write me a empty message with slippery info, that they have somebody Piloting on my account discovered. And they cut 300 points, that is a trickery from kabam. They motivate that not, no info, but I have spend the money... for what???? I have kabam for first time believed, during the Season my alliance was penalized with 500 points penalty and now other 300. We need tobbuiöd us together and ask from Kabam for answers.