**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any tips for collector?

I need tips for collector before I fight him. I only have 4/40 and a 3/45 unduped AA.

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’d say hold off on tackling the Collector until you have a larger pool of 4* champions at rank 4 or higher. A few 5* champions wouldn’t hurt either.

If you are lucky; you could get your 5* AA duped. That’ll help with his signature skills coming in to play.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Save up like 600 units then go for him
  • Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I beat him with about 300 units worth of revives and 3 R5 four stars ad 2 R4 four stars. Just use high damage champs to inflict as much damage as possible to try to kill him, then revive them up with 40% revives or team revives. Also, a must-have for a player who wants to beat him without using many units is a clearer who can pretty much clear every champ before him. The best clearers IMO are Blade (high sig) or wolverine (high sig), because they can regenerate an infinite amount of health within a finite amount of health (if their health bar doesn't reach 0, they can heal back up to their max thresholds the quickest {70% for blade, 100% for wolvie}.)
    My MVPs for the collector were Sparky, Hulk and Hype (all awakened), because they had some sort of good utility to get them damage quicker than my Iceman and Blade. Sparky's poise/taunt is really useful, Hulk Smash gives hulk a lot more damage on his SP2 and the power gain gives my Hype a lot more power to get to his SP2s quicker.

My team: Blade R5, Sparky R5, Hype R5, Iceman R4, Hulk R4 all four stars and all awakened.

Good luck. In general, think about the matchups, keep an eye on bane (practise a lot before), watch collector takedowns on youtube and play smart and you should have that sweet title in no time.

Unfortunately, I don't think AA will help too much, especially when he's unnduped
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Short answer: Wait

Yes... agree with the @FR33_HUG5

This is what u will be expecting when fighting collector.
    Any champs, land 10hits, die from collector specials, revives, land 10 hits, die from collector specials.... repeats..
    you eventually just brute force until he die.

This is due to you need time to adapt to fighting collector, or even trying to evade his special (very hard but doable),
    And to avoid using a lot of revives, u need evade champs to help for boss.

In this case, you need
    1:a good regen champ to bring you through all generic paths such as wolvie, x23, dr voodoo etc
    2:a double immune champ for bleed and poison nodes such as iceman, ultron, vision etc.
    3:a good power control champ for those has power overflow such as magik, vision etc.
    4:a high dmg output champ to take most dmg within 10hits before charging up collector specials to minimize the use of revive against collector such as awaken hulk, aa, deadpool etc.
    5: alrernative to deal with collector, a good evade champ to evade specials such as sig99 OG daredevil or stark spidey.

So before you some of the above, is better to wait.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I'm going into collector soon as well, do you think my team is ready?
    4 star r5 star spidey sig level 20
    4 star r5 ghost rider unawakened
    4 star r5 gwenpool unawakened (but if u guys think her awakening would be very helpful I can use my skill AG)
    4 star r5 sig level 20-25 (can't remember) Medusa
    The final champion is kinda interchangeable. Either 4 star r4 sig 30-40 Star lord, r4 4 star Masacre (sig level 20-25), archangel 4 star r4 unduped, 4 star r4 Sentry sig level 20-30.

What do you guys think?
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    I'm going into collector soon as well, do you think my team is ready?
    4 star r5 star spidey sig level 20
    4 star r5 ghost rider unawakened
    4 star r5 gwenpool unawakened (but if u guys think her awakening would be very helpful I can use my skill AG)
    4 star r5 sig level 20-25 (can't remember) Medusa
    The final champion is kinda interchangeable. Either 4 star r4 sig 30-40 Star lord, r4 4 star Masacre (sig level 20-25), archangel 4 star r4 unduped, 4 star r4 Sentry sig level 20-30.

What do you guys think?

I also have a r2 5 star Dormamu unawakened and a 5 star r3 Nightcrawler unduped.
  • Options
    Is that I'm in 5/2/5, that's why I ask
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Felganos wrote: »
    What do you guys think?

GR, SL, Medusa and SE are very good options, even at 4/40. Awakened AA and gwenpool are better , not sure about Masacre. You may consider farming some team revives and potions and units as well.