**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Glory questions

Yeah, I've seen loads of them about asking questions about getting the rewards for the right tiers etc.

What I want to know is whats going to happen to the alliances whose tier changes my alliance changes between normal and advanced, when we are in normal we are usually in the top 1k so easily rank up, but in advanced we are sometimes just outside the 5700 needed to stay in advanced bracket, so what will that do to the compensation to each alliance?

Comments

• Options
    StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    I'm pretty sure they are waiting till this AQ is over. After that they will tally up the points and reward you accordingly.
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Yeah but that's where I am concerned, this series we should definitely be in advanced bracket, so even if we didn't get enough points to remain in the bracket, we'd still get more rewards from that bracket than the normal bracket, so if we don't get enough points to actually be in the advanced bracket, we are going to lose out on rewards.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It sounds like you will receive all the milestones in the bracket you should’ve started this AQ in. For ranked rewards, it’s based on your performance this AQ.