Options

Next week?

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
Is it really gonna take until next week to get the AQ compensation rewards? You know the ranks. You know what brackets everyone was in. Are you lazy or just think we're dumb? Seriously Kabam, this is just getting stupid.
Why do bugs that effect you get resolved very quickly, but bugs that effect the players (your customers) take weeks to fix? Rhetorical question, we know it's because you think we'll spend more in these hideously depressing days in the game. I for one am done spending until you get your **** together.

Side note, i bet this thread gets shut down in less than an hour. Funny how the forum is quickly tidied, but the game still runs like turd

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    So your that impatient eh?
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Need to throw us a bone to tide us over, waiting another week is weak.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    So your that impatient eh?

Well to be fair, I’ve been waiting for the glory long enough. I’ve missed buying my daily alliance heal and I can’t afford any T4B shards because I have no glory. Consequently last level up event I couldn’t get a champ taken to 5/50...because I’m waiting on T4B, so missed Level up event rewards. So yeah we’re a bit impatient and rightfully so. And now being told we’re going to have to wait several more days is highly frustrating
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    In addition to what is said above, when are the glory price being adjusted to be lower? I keep holding off buying t2a each week because they said the prices were going down a long time ago....here we are and no price drop...
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    In addition to what is said above, when are the glory price being adjusted to be lower? I keep holding off buying t2a each week because they said the prices were going down a long time ago....here we are and no price drop...

They’ll be adjusted when peak milestones go into effect I believe.