**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner appreciation month??

GhgGhg Posts: 6
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So have we stopped being appreciated? A staple of this game has been awol so far this summer. Any news? I’d like to open all my gold crystals but don’t want to miss out on a little extra

Comments

• Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    How about a year? :D
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Purveyor wrote: »
    They need to change the name of it. They clearly don’t appreciate us. It’s insulting to have an event called summoner appreciation. Just change it to Celebration of the Contest or something, that way they won’t be insulting us when they give us a some paltry increase in gold and xp and pretend to care about us.

Yeah... you can almost see their middle finger coming out of the screen every time you play the game.

Celebration of the contest sounds better
  • Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    especially since kabam is the only ones celebrating.
  • Options
    The only celebration we gonna get is a 1 Star kamala khan
  • Options
    GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    I believe that Kabam could use goodwill with the community. There is an easy fix.. issue Rank Down Tickets with this next update.
    I promise all be forgiven!
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I believe that Kabam could use goodwill with the community. There is an easy fix.. issue Rank Down Tickets with this next update.

They will never do it. But if there was ever a time for a massive “I’m sorry, please forgive us and keep playing our game” package, that time is now. Actually that time was days ago. They’re losing players by the minute.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

They will never do it. But if there was ever a time for a massive “I’m sorry, please forgive us and keep playing our game” package, that time is now. Actually that time was days ago. They’re losing players by the minute.

What are your sources on that? How do you know how many players are actually quitting?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

What are your sources on that? How do you know how many players are actually quitting?

Well having played this game for over three years, having made tons of friends I have a big enough sample size of either friends quitting, being in alliances with tons of people quitting, seeing forum posts from people quitting that I can make an educated deduction. In addition considering, you can’t play the game on certain devices is also a huge problem. Give people a few weeks off while kabam fix this, they realize life is better without the game. Lastly, people that download the game for the first time are likely going to uninstall within the first hour.
  • Options

Well having played this game for over three years, having made tons of friends I have a big enough sample size of either friends quitting, being in alliances with tons of people quitting, seeing forum posts from people quitting that I can make an educated deduction. In addition considering, you can’t play the game on certain devices is also a huge problem. Give people a few weeks off while kabam fix this, they realize life is better without the game. Lastly, people that download the game for the first time are likely going to uninstall within the first hour.

Well, I can imagine the same things you do. But all those things are very subjective. And people tend to exaggerate to get a reaction from others when online. So it is hard to believe on people "quitting".

I left the game for a few months back in 2015, and came back anyway. The game is addictive, that generates a love/hate relationship between players and kabam.
  • Options

Well, I can imagine the same things you do. But all those things are very subjective. And people tend to exaggerate to get a reaction from others when online. So it is hard to believe on people "quitting".

I left the game for a few months back in 2015, and came back anyway. The game is addictive, that generates a love/hate relationship between players and kabam.

It’s not hard to believe at all. Especially when I see guys getting rid of their accounts. Long time end game players from alliance. I’ve seen 5 end game players just from my alliance leave and get rid of their accounts.
  • Options

It’s not hard to believe at all. Especially when I see guys getting rid of their accounts. Long time end game players from alliance. I’ve seen 5 end game players just from my alliance leave and get rid of their accounts.

Yes, that is true. But it is still hard to measure how wide spread the situation is. I remember when they did the "button" gimmick, they released numbers about how many players pressed it, and how many didn't. I think the same happened with the Mephisto thing. In those cases I think there was another metric that was indicative of how many players actually participated in it. Can anyone remember?
  • Options
    By the way, I think summoner appreciation month is the same as the anniversary month (november), is that correct?
  • Options
    GhgGhg Posts: 6
    It ended on July 4th last year. I looked it up earlier just to make sure I wasn’t jumping the gun