**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Team for the collector

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
My strongest champs are:
3/45 GP
5/50 yondu (51)
5/50 x23 (26)
5/50 Luke Cage.

I have a lot of 4/40s: thor(28),NC(20), GP, Ghulk, Dorm, Archangel, Angela, guilly and magik

And some 2/35s: ultron, hawkeye and NC

Who would you guys recommend for the collector fight? The champs that are in my opnion already locked in that team are my 5* gwenpool and thor, but feel free to change my mind. Don't take the path up to the collector in consideration, I should be able to complete it with 4/40s. Make your team!

Comments

• Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Just personal suggestions:

3/45 GP
    5/50 Luke Cage
    Ghulk and Archangel are better to be awakened.
    2/35 hawkeye
    5/50 x23 (26)

And units.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    x23 for the lane
    GP
    Hawkeye
    Luke Cage
    Any one else really.

So you're strategy is going to be to use x23 to clear the lane, and then bum rush the collector with what you have. you don't really have a best bet for the collector but they'll all do pretty decent. just try to get as much damage in as you can before he blasts you with a special. do not stop backdraft intercepting ever. That was my best strategy at least. sometimes he'd use a special, but more times than not I' was pushing his l2 and getting more hits in.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    Thanks for the input so far! I know I don't have the best team but i'm going to try to awaken AA with the arena so he might fill that last spot on my team.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    So you're strategy is going to be to use x23 to clear the lane, and then bum rush the collector with what you have. you don't really have a best bet for the collector but they'll all do pretty decent. just try to get as much damage in as you can before he blasts you with a special. do not stop backdraft intercepting ever. That was my best strategy at least. sometimes he'd use a special, but more times than not I' was pushing his l2 and getting more hits in.

Real helpfull, thank you!

• Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    My short answer: best fighter for collector, i will bring 1 of this in atleast 4r5. Sparky, Sig 99 og dd or Hulk.

This is what u will be expecting when fighting collector.
    Any champs, land 10hits, die from collector specials, revives, land 10 hits, die from collector specials.... repeats..
    you eventually just brute force until he die.

This is due to you need time to adapt to fighting collector, or even trying to evade his special (very hard but doable),
    And to avoid using a lot of revives, u need evade champs to help for boss.

In this case, you need
    1:a good regen champ to bring you through all generic paths such as wolvie, x23, dr voodoo etc
    2:a double immune champ for bleed and poison nodes such as iceman, ultron, vision etc.
    3:a good power control champ for those has power overflow such as magik, vision etc.
    4:a high dmg output champ to take most dmg within 10hits before charging up collector specials to minimize the use of revive against collector such as awaken hulk, aa, deadpool etc.
    5: alrernative to deal with collector, a good evade champ to evade specials such as sig99 OG daredevil or stark spidey.
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    None of what you have will be of much more help than the others for that specific fight. Just whoever can deal the most damage quickly.

Hyperion is best of the non whale champs. If you’re whaling it like marky Mark and the funky bunch, then you could get yourself a domino ;).