Arena Playing Due To Overheating Issues!

Priest64Priest64 Member Posts: 56
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I would like to offer a suggestion. Can you KABAM please just keep the Arena running without a change of Champions until the overheating issues are dealt with? For some of us Summoners. We do not want to damage our devices by playing arena to get a Champion! I'm sure that the community would be okay with it. Cause you're in the process of fixing the game. Which I have faith in you guys,(Insert KABAM bashing joke here!) but since you have suspended the AW season for the Overheating issues. Why not just keep the same Champions in arena until these issues are settled? I don't want to damage my phone playing for a Champion that requires an extensive grind to obtain! I'm sure the, "Big Spenders/Whales" have a solution already. I've seen pics of phone fans to keep the device cooled while playing. I, and I believe others don't have a simple remedy to the overheating like that! Please consider ideal.

Comments

• _LOCASSG__LOCASSG_ Member Posts: 19
    I agree I cannot properly participate in arenas because of this and because of that I won’t be able to get the champions I want
  • JimmyBJimmyB Member Posts: 211 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I agree. I'm only doing half of what i normally do due to the overheating issue. Which means, I'm losing out on 5* shards.
  • ChRoNiC243ChRoNiC243 Member Posts: 11
    Well now would be the time to play lol I’m going for it