**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Out of curiosity...

Just out of curiosity for those impacted by the current state of the game. How much has it affected what you would usually do in game..

Personally since July 4th I have only competed in AQ & AW... I have completed heroic in the monthly event (would have usually done master and moved onto uncollected by now) and haven’t touched arena or any other mode and spent the grand total of £0 in game.

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    In my case and most of my alliance our average time in game has gone down to maybe 1-2 hours a day. Where as prior to 19.0 most of my group spent an average of 4-5 hours in game grinding or questing. It has been a huge hit to the group. Not to mention the increased difficulty of war (which is just silly dumb) has many of us looking at stepping way back. The fact that these new nodes in war are expected to stop anyone not willing to spend will make a huge shift in the war tiers. Which is what Kabam wanted anyways. They need to get the top alliance back on top by a significant chunk. They had allowed to many middle tier alliances to gain ground.

I feel like this is a major factor in why you haven't seen a new AQ in over a year. They need to get those top 20 to have a much higher prestige to keep the gap before releasing the new AQ. Overall this has been a debacle and complete failure on Kabams part. The lack of rewards or resources for ranking is becoming problematic. Many are finding that playing isn't fun anymore. If it weren't for the 16 guys I've been with over 2.5 years now many of us would have stepped away.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Similar to above, my time in game has significantly dwindled. The lack of interesting solo content has me apathetic. Think about it, the only remotely interesting solo content in the last year has been Modok's Lab (which I thought was fun) and the Thanos fight. Everything else is rinse and repeat.
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    I've lost 5 members and I've asked they who would not be named because everytime I do my thread gets deleted how do i get back skilled players that have left due to game issues? Its heartbreaking that guys and gals I've played with for countless hours are gone.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    My phone broke
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I used to play 6 plus hours a day but now maybe an hour or so. Left my alliance so no war or AQ. No arena. I'm just trying to use up my energy in EQ. It's killing me not being in an alliance too. But at this point it wasn't fair to the alliance or myself to be there. I wasn't going to keep paying for the games mistakes. Heaven forbid you send in a ticket asking to be reimbursed for game malfuntions..
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Honestly its unfun. Even event quest just lags to make you lose and revive.... just really sad and depressing.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I used to play 6 plus hours a day but now maybe an hour or so. Left my alliance so no war or AQ. No arena. I'm just trying to use up my energy in EQ. It's killing me not being in an alliance too. But at this point it wasn't fair to the alliance or myself to be there. I wasn't going to keep paying for the games mistakes. Heaven forbid you send in a ticket asking to be reimbursed for game malfuntions..

I'm headed there as well before Season 3 starts. Not worth the time, effort or frustration. May join or start a retirement alliance.